the thread about nothing...

Tom with that ether.  Weird seeing him on another social site.  Its like seeing Jordan playing baseball

thats what im talkin about tom

So my grandparents are upset with me because I like white women..I can see why they would be upset considering in april they payed for my lawyer when this white girl accused me of robbing her house and I wasnt even there..she had the police come get me out the library and question me dude threatened to take me to jail because i kept looking at the girl and her friends shaking my head..come to find out the police rented the house to the girl so thats why he came at me reckless....but on a serious note Im my own person ima like who I wanna like..just because I have relations with some white girls now doesnt mean Im going to marry one lol..Ive never even dated one before

Last edited:

So my grandparents are upset with me because I like white women..I can see why they would be upset considering in april they payed for my lawyer when this white girl accused me of robbing her house and I wasnt even there..she had the police come get me out the library and question me dude threatened to take me to jail because i kept looking at the girl and her friends shaking my head..come to find out the police rented the house to the girl so thats why he came at me reckless....but on a serious note Im my own person ima like who I wanna like..just because I have relations with some white girls now doesnt mean Im going to marry one lol..Ive never even dated one before
mean.gif
They didn't march, get hosed, and boycott buses for this.  Ungrateful grandson

S/O to my office for that 250$ christmas bonus and its payday tomorrow and I'm already done all my christmas shopping lifes good right now.

Coco tell emmmmmm....certified playa from the himilayas cuz ***** I FLOW STRAIGHT FROM THE SURVIVAL SCROLLS

but naw lol yea future accountant...

Should I start The Wire or Homeland?

I'm more of an action guy, but recently I've been into dialogue ala Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire.

Should I start The Wire or Homeland?
I'm more of an action guy, but recently I've been into dialogue ala Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire.

The Wire has great dialogue and plot lines, and some action mixed in. Watch the Wire, followed by the Sopranos

thank me later

where do you live mississippi??

lol naw that incident happened in portsmouth, ohio..my college town..its right on the border of kentucky and 45 min from west virginia

thats wassup luc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom