the thread about nothing...

Random... saw a dude in downtown seattle yesterday with the TNF x Supreme cheetah jacket. Dude must be ballin
That was me papi.

That was me, serious :lol:
Ay papi,it was me cereal.

Swagger jacker
I'm Jack Swagger
Jack_Swagger_The_WHChamp_by_windows8osx.jpg

It was the last week of my adult basketball league i play in...... and got called out for playing drunk and reeking of liquor.........

I almost feel like I'm an alcoholic now :lol: but it feels batman :frown:

Damn bro, where you really loaded on the court or just hungover?
It was playoffs, so I took my regular 4-5 shots before heading out to the sports complex.... we won, so we had to wait 2 hours for the finals, and me and my boy went to my place to play some FIFA and watch the Niners game and I proceeded to take another 5 shots. I wasn't like outta control belligerently drunk, just a solid buzz. Plus I wasn't even red (I'm asian) :lol: just smelt like alcohol I guess.

After the game a teammate kinda told me he thought i had a problem.... I feel weird :frown:

The dude who tried to talk smack was heated cuz I fouled him hella hard :lol:

My stomach would be turning on the court after that routine and I'm a liquor aficionado :lol: :\

Random... saw a dude in downtown seattle yesterday with the TNF x Supreme cheetah jacket. Dude must be ballin
That was me papi.
That was me, serious
laugh.gif
Ay papi,it was me cereal.
Swagger jacker
I'm Jack Swagger
1520955-weebay.gif

I can't beat that...

To the ppl who keep saying papi, what would you do if someone said that or something similar to that i.e. hey daddy to you?

Errbody wanna be an ayo, but nobody wanna be an ayo.

Haven't been here since Friday. Travelling and settling back home.

Airline food
sick.gif
Tastes good when you're 30,000 feet in the air but the consequences are deadly

Forgot my brand new Ray Bans at the Delta boarding gate
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

To the ppl who keep saying papi, what would you do if someone said that or something similar to that i.e. hey daddy to you?

Errbody wanna be an ayo, but nobody wanna be an ayo.

while it literally means daddy, its used like bro/son/man.

if you say "what up holmes" you arent literally calling them sherlock holmes.

Last edited:
I'm Jack Swagger

Yo.... pro wrestlers costumes and on stage personalitys seem SOOOO much more lame nowadays. I miss the real "characters"... now all these dudes look and act the same

maybe its just because Im older now and hardly follow wrestling at all anymore... but when I compare these new cats to the classics I cant help but think their hella lame and the industry is currently producing an inferior product. :smh:

macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

Papa_Shango_-_Charles_Wright_03.jpg

41KdaE7fjiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

08.jpg

16.jpg

oq9kbl.jpg

73a3cee835d66f602c241a7a08cdcb6e.jpg

mankind.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone know the name of the game with bouncy balls that you had to separate? You would draw lines out separating blue balls from red balls.

Back
Top Bottom