tumblr_mewlrzC7W81rort1ro4_250.gif

tumblr_mdfhkfia0y1qfi990o1_250.gif
tumblr_mdfhkfia0y1qfi990o2_250.gif

tumblr_mdfhkfia0y1qfi990o3_250.gif
tumblr_mdfhkfia0y1qfi990o4_250.gif

:smokin

tumblr_mf1kk0YgSd1rivblmo1_400.jpg
:pimp:

Got to decide between two friends birthday party. One at a upscale restaurant the other one at this reg bar/restaurant(yambs will be plentiful) . They both told me a week ago . I wont be able to make it to both. Wwyd? .
regular bar..

get so drunk that you won't even give a damb about the other dinner.

Got to decide between two friends birthday party. One at a upscale restaurant the other one at this reg bar/restaurant(yambs will be plentiful) . They both told me a week ago . I wont be able to make it to both. Wwyd? .

Depends bro. What party in your mind will be better? Will one friend act weird if you don't go to his party? Do they know each other?

Are you mad that I'm asking you 21 questions?

regular bar..

get so drunk that you won't even give a damb about the other dinner.
I feel kinda bad though cause they were expecting me. I highly doubt ill drink though just a to kick it woth friends and see wasssup.

Last edited:
-was phone free for a week.  Never knew how much I needed that thing. God I hate relying on things

-trying to decide on a vakay trip? bangkok or philippines? Any advice will be appreciated yall.

-reading the book "think and grow rich".  Alot of simple techniques to be a better person

-also trying to decide on a ipad mini or a ps vita?

it all depends on how you're living, if you're broke and yamb-less the reg bar would work. but if you got some bread and got a lady/arent hurting for the kitty do the upscale. then the crowd comes into play, i would go the the place where it was most likely to be what you consider a good time. or be a real player and hit up both. :smokin

-was phone free for a week. Never knew how much I needed that thing. God I hate relying on things

-trying to decide on a vakay trip? bangkok or philippines? Any advice will be appreciated yall.

bangkok, hit up a kickboxing match. never been to either but i got feeling bangkok would be more exotic, better food/night life.

Last edited:
-was phone free for a week.  Never knew how much I needed that thing. God I hate relying on things

-reading the book "think and grow rich".  Alot of simple techniques to be a better person. Read a biography

-also trying to decide on a ipad mini or a ps vita? kindle save the rest and take a girl out for a great meal.

The first 2 seasons of Misfits are amazing.

After that the guy who played the best character left the show.

And it turned into tired trash.

Back
Top Bottom