the thread about nothing...

eek.gif
someone else on here watches revenge.......like revenge revenge?
christa-b-allen-emily-vancamp-ashley-madeskwe.jpg

nerd.gif
hell yeah man..

revenge is a very good show.. it also doesn't hurt that they casted some beautiful women.

especially ashley and her arousing accent.

So bored...

Same here. Watching Hulu+

Halfway through New Girl, Modern Family next...

Any recommendations, y'all?
What type of shows do you like?

I can get into pretty much anything - sitcoms, drama, action, reality, crime...you name it. I know I'm behind on some classic television though.

This commercial though :pimp:

***insert professor snape .gif***

THERE'S NO OTHER WOMAN

k, what now?

Last edited:
debating if i should cop an ipad? thoughts anyone have one and use it a lot or anyone not use it at all

Had the OG and iPad 2. Now have the Mini. I use it all the time. It's great for browsing NT Mobile and pr0n as mentioned. Hulu+ is also nice to watch on it. Skype as well. I'm not really a games person, but play Pitfall, Sonic Jump and Cut the Rope every so often. I think it's what you make it. Try one out (iPad or Mini) and see how you like it. Most places give you two weeks to return it - longer during the holidays.

Last edited:
My sister and her cousin are driving from Orlando and I was going to meet her at the train station near my job. Just called her to find out why hasn't she contacted me to pick her up and they tell me they were driving North the whole time instead of heading South. I'll keep the rest of this joke to myself.

that happened to me before

Any recommendations, y'all?

if you are catching up on shows watch prison break, or at least the first season.

Prison Break is just one good season, then it gets worse and worse until it's unwatchable.

Watch THE SHIELD.

Just do it.

It only takes the first episode for it to become crack, and it's great all the way to the best ending of anything I've seen.

Last edited:
I can get into pretty much anything - sitcoms, drama, action, reality, crime...you name it. I know I'm behind on some classic television though.
All of the shows are really good, but I'm rating them in terms of how good they are so it'll be easier for you to see which one is better.

5/5 drama/thriller breaking bad

3/5 action/drama walking dead

6/5 action/adventure Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood

4/5 drama/thriller Dexter

5/5 action/comedy Hajime No Ippo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKsV1R54sbs

Also, I recommend that you look at the imdb pages of the shows that you want to check out.

Last edited:
What's good Mack, how's life treating you? hope all is well out there, keep your head up bro- I bet you're feeling a lot better

good lookin fam im straight, everything smooth rite now homie. n definitly feelin alot better, feelin like brand new, b..all i gotta do is find a job out here, its a lil transition since my whole family out NJ but **** it, im out here in tha tropics and my fam out there in the snow so ***** cool :pimp: im jus goin wit the flow rite now

Got to decide between two friends birthday party. One at a upscale restaurant the other one at this reg bar/restaurant(yambs will be plentiful) . They both told me a week ago . I wont be able to make it to both. Wwyd? .

Back
Top Bottom