the thread about nothing...

Between all of the sports, music, and webcam talk I am just about out of patience with this thread.

It's the same people violating the rules over and over again.  I can only say the same thing so many times.  It's NOT the thread about EVERYTHING.  It's not a "mini" forum where anything goes.  It's a post for miscellaneous tangents that have no "home" elsewhere on the site. 

The next time we have a bunch of people trying to post stuff that doesn't belong here, the only thing that will save this thread will be SUBSTANTIAL participation by users willing to report the problem posts and remind people about the rules.  

We do NOT have the resources to babysit every single page of this thread.  If you can't be responsible and help us maintain it, we'll have no choice but to lock it up.  

all kidding aside, we need to police ourselves better

and ppl need to not trip on the "mini mods"

dont wanna lose the TAN

I don't really see the problem as long as people aren't posting things against the terms of use on the site. Obviously those things should be cracked down on, but the popularity of this thread suggests to me people like the idea of it as a thread about everything. People talking about sports shouldn't be grounds for closing it. How do you define nothing?

I don't really see the problem as long as people aren't posting things against the terms of use on the site. Obviously those things should be cracked down on, but the popularity of this thread suggests to me people like the idea of it as a thread about everything. People talking about sports shouldn't be grounds for closing it. How do you define nothing?
i see your point but the thing is.....

this isnt a democracy

mods make the rules

we have to follow them

meth has been beyond patient with us..

we have got to do better, way better..

reporting and mini-modding season has begun.

because there are already topics about sports on other parts of the forum yet some people come in here to talk about it.

basically if there is a topic about something dont talk about it here talk about it in that thread.

did you not read meth's last reply?

or is reading comprehension not your strongest suit?

meth has been beyond patient with us..

we have got to do better, way better..

reporting and mini-modding season has begun.

he has. Been more than a few times I expected him to chime in. Some of you have been doing a good job of keeping things clean though. Just have to keep it up.

did you not read meth's last reply?

or is reading comprehension not your strongest suit?
Ya you idiot :smh:

I feel like I was part of the problem. Sorry for being off-topic, I need people to keep me in line on these threads, I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

It might be that I haven't fapped over 2 weeks or the girl I'm trying to get, considers me her BFF. Either way, I'm feeling some extra emotions... Is it me? The month? The weather? The season?

Nah bro, it's me, I'm sorry I haven't gotten a hang of these threads yet. I need people to keep me in line and to tell me when I'm doing something wrong.

a suck up?

on the internet.. 
laugh.gif

what do i have to gain from being a suck up on a message board?
idk, u tell me " we gotta do better" etc. relax with that. not even that big of a deal. people got the message from meth.
we do have to better though..

and to be honest, i don't think people will ever get the message. 

they haven't up to this point.. but whatever.

can someone find that video of some dude in the restroom showing off his clear-toe jordans while smoking & says, "You lucky I just learned how to use use-tube"

Back
Top Bottom