the thread about nothing...

Edit all that karmaloop talk, meths not having it this time.

I dont wanna kill the vibe, but rockstar, lurk for a few months before posting again. U not ready yet fam

I have an auntie going through menopause. On thanksgiving i had trinidad james stuck in my head all day watching her trying to fan herself :lol:

Between all of the sports, music, and webcam talk I am just about out of patience with this thread.

It's the same people violating the rules over and over again.  I can only say the same thing so many times.  It's NOT the thread about EVERYTHING.  It's not a "mini" forum where anything goes.  It's a post for miscellaneous tangents that have no "home" elsewhere on the site. 

The next time we have a bunch of people trying to post stuff that doesn't belong here, the only thing that will save this thread will be SUBSTANTIAL participation by users willing to report the problem posts and remind people about the rules.  

We do NOT have the resources to babysit every single page of this thread.  If you can't be responsible and help us maintain it, we'll have no choice but to lock it up.  

Back
Top Bottom