the thread about nothing...

Ya'll thirsty. I'm thirsty for some Rockstar Energy Drink. Does anyone even drink energy drinks in the morning to "wake up" anymore?
In my younger high school and community college days I did. Now that I'm a real college student and a 6th year senior :lol: I drink coffee :frown:

Reactions: Ox.
iEFJzItcpDRkT.gif

I never got into coffee. I was always an energy drink person, at least at the start of high school I was. 

Reactions: jjs
I never got into coffee. I was always an energy drink person, at least at the start of high school I was. 
That's because you are a child still, son........ Your go to drink is probably Smirnoff Ice and Coors Light, if you even drink at all :lol:

Back in my day, I still remember rolling into parties with my little water bottle filled with vodka :rofl: :rofl: now I just walk around with a handle and I don't eem care no more *****

Ya'll thirsty. I'm thirsty for some Rockstar Energy Drink. Does anyone even drink energy drinks in the morning to "wake up" anymore?
In my younger high school and community college days I did. Now that I'm a real college student and a 6th year senior :lol: I drink coffee :frown:

you saying cc =/= real college b?
better not catch you drinking any of my hyphy juice
Yeah brah I said that, after spending 4.5 years at CC, I can confidently say it ain't real college :lol: word to DC's old *** still in school

Bros, What does popping mean?

and why would you want to do that to a girl name Molly?

One of my bosses name is Molly, i dont have an urge to pop her at all when I see her

This presperating epidemic has me worried too. Doesnt sound too healthy

One of my bosses name is Molly, i dont have an urge to pop her at all when I see her

invite her to have breakfast on themoon then have dinner at uranus

Supposed to be studying for this Italian final I have tomorrow, as well as finishing up these papers, but I can't get my mind off of this Sesame Chicken I'm going to cop tonight.

Trying to do my 5 page concert report due on Wednesday. Didn't go to the concert though. Thinking of not doing it.

invite her to have breakfast on themoon then have dinner at uranus

She aint my type, there is a girl named Jenna, I'd pop her and start sweating :evil:

Popping means take her to your desk and do a desk-pop.

idk man, sounds like possible grounds for termination...and jail time

Last edited:
Bruh, this bbq pizza and cheese fries is real :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Janine from house of Payne got a fat booty, never noticed.

2 of my grades coming up :smokin

Seems like I been on a natural high for like 2 weeks. :smokin

Son, stop this food talk right now. I'm too poor and hungry for this

Back
Top Bottom