the thread about nothing...

damn, i wanted one of these so badly when i was a kid. :lol:

I was going through this thread-http://niketalk.com/t/515439/ups-missing-boxes-vol-what-can-brown-steal-from-you
I noticed "BANNED" under some users sn.When I went back there,it's gone now.

My boy just showed me this broad we went to middle school with she was like a grade or so behind us . She was sooooo bad back then. I saw her now om instagram shes 100000x badder (10) and is on tv she does modeling/on Spanish channel tv shows and ****. She got a man that shes been with for like 2 years im sitting here like damn Son is hitting THAT. And Im sitting here like

Last edited:
I was going through this thread-http://niketalk.com/t/515439/ups-missing-boxes-vol-what-can-brown-steal-from-you
I noticed "BANNED" under some users sn.When I went back there,it's gone now.
I've also seen that while we were on yuku.

I think that that was during the ezboard days(which I was no apart of) since the users had old join dates.

The one fight I draw the 12th round in the round pool this ******g guy decides to get careless and get ko'd in the last second of the 6th round.
I ain't eem mad, Paquiao got knocked the **** out, maaan!

My boy just showed me this broad we went to middle school with she was like a grade or so behind us . She was sooooo bad back then. I saw her now om instagram shes 100000x badder (10) and is on tv she does modeling/on Spanish channel tv shows and ****. She got a man that shes been with for like 2 years im sitting here like damn Son is hitting THAT. And Im sitting here like

aint eem gon provide pics?

aint eem gon provide pics?

My dad shows NO emotion whatsoever in life. Tonight when Pacman fell was the first time I ever saw tears in his eyes. |I

iLLest!

almost cried myself....haven't cried since Toy Story 3
Yall Filipino or just die hard fans?
Just watched that Ice-T flick about hip-hop.

Great watch even though Ice-T is a massive cornball.
Apparently Coco cheated on him with some rapper :lol:

mean.gif
 MTO is like a beauty salon, full of gossip and he say/she say. Dont get me wrong, I wish a fan/firend or any dude was on my wife like that. coc's response was priceless

As for that just friends ish, Its happen to me fam. Thats why i funks with the female "friends" from a distant and only use them for their friends 
nthat.gif

I'm glad this female didn't call me back, I def didn't wanna go out tonight.

She's a co worker, she cool and all, solid 7 out of 10. But co worker :smh:

She other chick I was talking to hit me up last night, we hasn't spoken in a while, and she seemed really upset that we haven't spoken :lol:

I'm glad this female didn't call me back, I def didn't wanna go out tonight.
She's a co worker, she cool and all, solid 7 out of 10. But co worker
mean.gif

She other chick I was talking to hit me up last night, we hasn't spoken in a while, and she seemed really upset that we haven't spoken
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 I stopped and started dying laughing because as I read that line... I pictured like Aunt Jemima hahahaa

Back
Top Bottom