the thread about nothing...

1000 years of experience in 15 minutes

This DMT ish sounds wavy. Sign me up bruh! :pimp:

Joe Rogan is the one who schooled me on DMT.. also Terrence McKenna has a lot of interesting things to say about it

i know i would be the one to have a bad trip tho... spend the rest of my life chasing the dragon

I've heard of people having very overpowering experiences. I cried after my first trip :smh:

DMT is not a recreational thing. if you're not prepared mentally like with any psych chem, you're gonna have a bad time.

It seems we living the american dream
But the people highest up got the lowest self esteem
The prettiest people do the ugliest things
For the road to riches and diamond rings
We shine because they hate us, floss cause they degrade us
We trying to buy back our 40 acres
And for that paper, look how low we a'stoop
Even if you in a Benz, you still a n___a in a coop

So deflated after that Pacquiao L. :smh:

People who aren't Filipino won't understand...I'd watch TFC everyday and there's always some politician getting in trouble, or some sad story on a game show of how unfortunate someone is. I mean it's everywhere. Pacquiao was one of the few sources of inspiration to us. It's like finding out Santa Claus wasn't real. I'm not saying we don't have his back anymore but knowing his reign is over is really disheartening. And I find it mad disrespectful people talking down on him like he's a bum, when he clearly was a dominant force the past four years.

mexico!!!
nthat.gif
went to hooters after disneyland and our waitress
sick.gif
 straight beauty, her boobs were
eek.gif

on a side note, my older brothers friend's 16 year old little sister was trying to get my attention
she got my attention
mean.gif
 i feel dirty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom