the thread about nothing...

Before i head to class today, I had a paper to due on people or things you appreciate. A lot of people are going to write about friends, family, material things..Want to know what mine was about?

Niketalk

While their are 10,000 plus members on here and met like 5 through my decade here. I really appreciate NT and all its laughs, ups & downs, transition from ezboard, yuku and now this. It has been the best times logging into NT and waiting for the latest news on something, it could be shoes, gossip, sports, you name it. Niketalk has been a part of my life and i will stay on this train till the brakes fall off. Whether or not i know you guys personally at the end of the day we are like a family, we get along during good times and have heated discussions but then what family doesnt?

I just want to say thank you all for everything and all the joy you guys have brung into my life :nthat:

We don't get appreciated as much, but we well deserved it

I lubb you too

Last edited:
Anyone have a cyst surgically removed from their wrist?
What's it like?
Yes I have.

It's a routine procedure. You're wrist will be a little sore/stiff after. After a few weeks to about a month it should be feeling much better. Go to the gym and do a variety of exercises on a lower weight when you feel you can.

You'll have a small scar but it won't be noticeable after some time. Coco butter is your friend.

You might have an increased urge to crack your fingers/wrist on the wrist/hand the cyst was removed from. Happened to me but doctor said it was normal.
Thank you for this information.

i always get semi tempted to post in these Religon threads... but if i ever stated my views in detail i'll look like a crazy man

srs

Last edited:
Before i head to class today, I had a paper to due on people or things you appreciate. A lot of people are going to write about friends, family, material things..Want to know what mine was about?

Niketalk

While their are 10,000 plus members on here and met like 5 through my decade here. I really appreciate NT and all its laughs, ups & downs, transition from ezboard, yuku and now this. It has been the best times logging into NT and waiting for the latest news on something, it could be shoes, gossip, sports, you name it. Niketalk has been a part of my life and i will stay on this train till the brakes fall off. Whether or not i know you guys personally at the end of the day we are like a family, we get along during good times and have heated discussions but then what family doesnt?

I just want to say thank you all for everything and all the joy you guys have brung into my life
nthat.gif

Did anyone in your class get outta their seat like

2yllfzo.gif

then tell you they are also on NT and then become best friends fiveever?

Niketalk

I just want to say thank you all for everything and all the joy you guys have brung into my life :nthat:

* there

Niketalk

While their are 10,000 plus members on here and met like 5 through my decade here. I really appreciate NT and all its laughs, ups
Did anyone in your class get outta their seat like
2yllfzo.gif

then tell you they are also on NT and then become best friends fiveever?

:lol: nah man

Niketalk

* there

Good looks :tongue:

Just got to school and now I have to drop a deuce.

happened to me once. i just went back home. only use the throne in my bathroom

My body stays on the same schedule- so when i had morning classes (right after my coffee) - i would leave midway through my statistics class to drop one every day. Didnt even care

I actually prefer to poop in public places. I actually drove to my school yesterday evening just to take a poop. Idk why, weird huh?

I love the game.. i love the hustle. I be feelin like one of them ball playin ****** like Bird or Magic or something. you know a ***** got dough, a ***** could leave the league, but if I leave...the fans still gon love me?

|I

I actually prefer to poop in public places. I actually drove to my school yesterday evening just to take a poop. Idk why, weird huh?

thin !@# toilet paper that you have to fold 100 yds worth just for a good wipe

means nothing if you have the baby wipes tho :smokin

ok, this is definitely the downside. I hate when I wipe to the point that I'm getting blood on the paper :smh:

ok, this is definitely the downside. I hate when I wipe to the point that I'm getting blood on the paper :smh:
Blood?!?

Continue wiping and rough toilet paper can cause that. Happened once, never again

Back
Top Bottom