the thread about nothing...

Went to the bar last night to watch the game. This chick comes up to me out of the blue while I am watching the game. We end up going to another bar together and staying there til closing time.  I took her home last night and this morning I go to put her name in my phone and I notice I have two missed calls from her on August 25.  

1339725898384.gif

This is mind blowing. Srs.

Did she even hint that she's spoken to you before?

Went to the bar last night to watch the game. This chick comes up to me out of the blue while I am watching the game. We end up going to another bar together and staying there til closing time.  I took her home last night and this morning I go to put her name in my phone and I notice I have two missed calls from her on August 25.  

1339725898384.gif
Wait, what????
???

1339725898384.gif
Too late, tracking device has been planted
Proceed with caution, my friend..
Proceed nothing I am going to be looking over my shoulder til I die.

Is it only me or does anyone else finish ther chocolate milk in like 3-4 gulps

Haven't had chocolate in over 20 years.
are yas ona diet or anything ? i dont eat chocolate bars maybe a reeses from time to time but besides that its just chocolate milk for me

Nope. I use to love chocolate milk in elementary school, got to middle school, discovered Damians and it was o-vay for chocolate milk.

I'm all about water and juice now.

1339725898384.gif

Wait, what????
???

1339725898384.gif

[COLOR=#red]It's not funny I showed her my i.d. because she kept saying she didn't believe my age. She was also inquiring about my last name and it's origin.[/COLOR] She's gonna come chop off my ding ding while I am sleeping Pabs.
Proceed with caution, my friend..
Proceed nothing I am going to be looking over my shoulder til I die.

Bruh... ? :rolleyes :smh: RIP

Did you get her full name ?

1339725898384.gif
Damn man
mean.gif

Well you know what you need to do now

someone please. what season is this? I haven't watched The Simpsons in YEARS, I'm bout to hit pbay and go ham.

please-respond-jpg.jpeg

Only thing left ito do is get her before she gets you.

Seriously doe, unless you're really trying to smash, I'd just call her a ask her about it. Maybe she doesn't remember you like you don't remember her.

Bruh... ? :rolleyes :smh: RIP

Why are you rolling your eyes kinfolk. She is coming for you next. We live in the same city.

I am guessing the name she gave me is fake.

You gotta know by now lots of these chics in KC are GRIMY... boyfriends stay using them as bait for the jack. cant be giving out any personal info until you really get to know someone.

Bruh... ?
eyes.gif
mean.gif
RIP

Why are you rolling your eyes kinfolk. She is coming for you next. We live in the same city.

I am guessing the name she gave me is fake.
You gotta know by now lots of these chics in KC are GRIMY... boyfriends stay using them as bait for the jack. cant be giving out any personal info until you really get to know someone.
Man I live in the burbs. I thought that doesn't happen here

I just got a call from her. I pick up and say hello. No answer.

I get another call right after from a number not in my phone. Again I say hello but no answer only heavy breathing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom