the thread about nothing...

448001169_1012670646952279_8824812769418337710_n.jpg

Questions about E-Dirtbikes. In Atlanta for reference. Are they street legal or not? What classification do they fall under, e-bike or motorcycle, and would I have to get it registered, plated and basically neutered to make it street legal. I been eyeing a Surron Light Bee X to roam around the neighborhood on during the weekends and since it’s electric I won’t be disturbing the peace. But if I have to pour a bunch of money into it to make it street legal I’ll pass.

I met my brother and nephew at a baseball card/figurine/Pokemon show on a Sunday morning a few months ago. There were these dorks walking around in elastic band sweatpants, crocs, and a metal briefcase with their figures and Pokemon cards. Every single one of them had a wife or girlfriend that was way too good looking for them. It made me reevaluate my 40 years of living and judging so hard.

Every 4 years, both Nike & Reebok drop the ball something serious regarding shoes.

If Reebok thinks that Iverson's USA Question 2 from the 04 games would sit on shelves because we got bronze, I have to disagree, vehemently.

And Nike? Ray Allen's Jordan 6, Pippen's More Uptempo, Penny's ZF96*, Bron's Athens Zoom Generation, KOBE'S HYPERDUNKS FROM 2008 AND ZK7 FROM 2012...

We get a Jordan 11 every xmas, but USA summer releases during an Olympic summer? Nah, can't have that.

If Nike had Kobe's 2008 USA Hyperdunks or his Kobe 7 from 2012 on shelves, NDC, & SNKRS this past summer or spring, they would have done NUMBERS.
(I know they did the gold ZK4, but... nobody wore those during any Olympic, and they're not a traditional USA colorway.)

*I know those ZF96 have retroed, but not during an Olympic year. Were they?

Anyone else notice "the r-word" making a big comeback lately? On social media anyway
Mentally handicapped or forced sexual activity?

Regardless, I don't care. What I am tired of hearing is unalive. Suicide. Killed. These are the proper terms.

Lastly, I heard these young kids feel periods are passive aggressive? The **** is wrong with people. I'm sorry, but not all feelings need tk be validated...sometimes you should tell someone they're a dumb ****.

Back
Top Bottom