the thread about nothing...

:rofl: at those comments on twitter. I like Budden, but I can't stand him on twitter/IG man :smh:. He too old to be pullin **** like that

that ***** been lame, people just dont want to realize it. I dont **** with IG or Twitter but the only thing good that i could say came out of them was how it exposes the world to how lame, corny, and insecure ****** are these days.

Agreed and repped!

http://www.zoowithroy.com/2012/11/a-very-special-phillies-high.html#more

Cole Hamels: Darn it, Jimmy. Will you please take this seriously? Everyone says Mr. Samuel’s exams are the hardest. And it’s in two days!

Jimmy Rollins: Yo, check me out...

[Jimmy Rollins pulls two baseballs out of his backpack and sticks them up his shirt.]

Jimmy Rollins: … I have boobs now. Yo, Cliff. See how I got boobs now?

Cliff Lee: [chews gum]

Jimmy Rollins: Yo, Jon. JON. Pretty funny, right? My boobs? Jon...

Jonathan Papelbon: [continues listening to P.O.D. while air-drumming on the library table]

Jimmy Rollins: [does high-pitched girl voice in attempt to get attention] Oo-OO-oo, I’m a lady! Don’t you like my booooooooobs, Ryan? Oo-OO-oo.

Ryan Howard: [swings at slider in dirt]

Chase Utley: [angrily looking up from book] Knock it off, Jimmy..

Jimmy Rollins: Maaaaan, you guys don’t know anything about comedy.

Carlos Ruiz: I like it, Yimmy. Es fonny because joo hab boos, but joo are a boy, and boys do no hab boos. Bot we really need to stody. Between beisbol and de Physics test, there’s no enough time to be fooling aro-

Jimmy Rollins: I know, right?! These guys just don’t get good jokes. HEY! I KNOW! Chooch, gimme your bag. I need more baseballs so I can have, like, SIX BOOBS. That’ll be funnier because six is more than two.

[Jimmy and Carlos both grab Carlos’s backpack and begin fighting over it in a furious tug-of-war]

Carlos Ruiz: No … joo can no hab it … es private...

Jimmy Rollins: I … need … it … for … boobs...

Carlos Ruiz: Let … go … Yimmy...

[Carlos’s backpack bursts open. Baseballs, books, and pencils go flying everywhere. Amid the chaos, only Chase Utley notices Carlos hurriedly scooping up a small white container of pills and shoving it in his pocket.]

Carlos Ruiz: THASS NO COOL, YIMMY! JOO AND JOUR BOO JOKES ARE ESTUPIDO! I GO STODY BY MYSELF!

[Carlos grabs his school stuff and rushes out of the library. Chase Utley excuses himself by announcing “I’m leaving” and follows him into the hallway. As they are leaving, the faint sounds of Jimmy Rollins announcing that he has six boobs now echo throughout the library.]

Chase Utley: Chooch. CHOOCH!

Carlos Ruiz: I can no stay and talk, Shase. I hab to go stody before practice.

Chase Utley: Is everything all right?

Carlos Ruiz: Es fine. I just so busy. I hab to focus.

Chase Utley: Is that what the pills are for?

Carlos Ruiz: Wha peels?

Chase Utley: The ones I saw you stuff in your pocket in the library.

Carlos Ruiz: Oh, dose. Dose are nothing. Chane gabe them to me before he leff for Los Angeles. He say his mom gib them to him to help him relax and stay focus. They really work. I juss taking them ontil de tess is ober.

Chase Utley: You need to be careful with those, Chooch. They’re not good for you if your body doesn’t need them, and they can be really addictive.

Carlos Ruiz: Donn worry. I’ll be fine. I being bery careful.

Chase Utley: I’m serious, Chooch. I don’t think you should be taking them.

Carlos Ruiz: Bot de tess...

Chase Utley: [serious face]

Carlos Ruiz: OGH. Okay, fine Shase. Joo win.

[Carlos Ruiz reaches into his pocket and hands Chase the pills. Chase turns around and throws them in the trash, and the two head off to the quad to review their notes before practice.Chase shows up at Carlos Ruiz’s house the following night -- T-minus 14 hours until test time -- to see if Chooch will hit him some night grounders to get his mind off Physics.]

Carlos Ruiz: OhHiShaseWhatAreJooDoingHereDoYouWannPlayEssBogs? IHabLossObGameForEssBogsLessPlayAssassinCree!

Chase Utley: No. I'm stressed out. I need someone to hit me night grounders.

Carlos Ruiz: ChureWeCanDoNighGroundorHeyLookICanMakeAFonnyFaceLetsTalkAboutAnything!

Chase Utley: Are you feeling OK, Chooch? You seem ... different?

Carlos Ruiz: IFeelGreatImSoFocusLikeALazorPewPewLetsPlayAstronaut!

Chase Utley: Focused? Wait a second. Did you take more of those pills?

Carlos Ruiz: Si.

Chase Utley: I thought I threw those out.

Carlos Ruiz: IWennBackAndGotThemOutOfDeTrash. TheyWereRighOnTopItWasNoEbenHarrToFindThem
HEYLookAnElephannWaitNoIssAMiniban.

Chase Utley: Jesus, how many of them did you take?

Carlos Ruiz:
WellITakeOneWhenIStarrStodying.BotItDidntHelpSoITookAnotherAndAnotherAndAnother. NowIFeelGreatBotAlsoLikeIGoingToDieBecauseMyHeartIsGoingBompBompBompBomp.

Chase Utley: That's not good. We need to get you to the hospital.

Carlos Ruiz: There'sNoTimeToGoToDeHospital. WeHabToStodyAnnPlayEssBoggsAnd... UhOhIDonnFeelSoGreatShaseWhassGoingOn?

Chase Utley: Chooch? CHOOCH?!

Carlos Ruiz: MyHeartGoingTooFassShaseISoScareHELP...

[Carlos Ruiz passes out on his porch. Chase Utley
dials 911, and rides with him to the hospital in the ambulance. After a very nerve-wracking night, doctors are able to stabilize Carlos, and Chase comes back to visit hit after school.]

Chase Utley: Hey, how you doing, buddy?

Carlos Ruiz: I doing okay, I guess. Kind of tire. How was de tess?

Chase Utley: It was rough. Really rough.

Carlos Ruiz: Yeah, I figure.

Chase Utley: Look, Chooch, I just ... I'm not good with feelings and emotions

Carlos Ruiz: I know, me neither...

Chase Utley: You really scared me last night.

Carlos Ruiz: I scare myself, too.

Chase Utley: I ... I can't lose you, Chooch. Not after this year. I just can't.

Carlos Ruiz: Donn worry. I done with those pills for good. From now on, I just get high on beisbol.

Chase Utley: [fighting back unfamiliar human emotions] Good. Good.

[A long, awkward silence is broken by a commotion in the hallway and a knock at the door.]

Jimmy Rollins: [stuffing two oranges he has stolen from other patients' dinner trays up his shirt] I hear sooooomeone needs cheering up...

:lol: :lol: :lol: that was too funny

http://www.zoowithroy.com/2012/11/a-very-special-phillies-high.html#more
 Cole Hamels: Darn it, Jimmy. Will you please take this seriously? Everyone says Mr. Samuel’s exams are the hardest. And it’s in two days!

Jimmy Rollins: Yo, check me out...

[Jimmy Rollins pulls two baseballs out of his backpack and sticks them up his shirt.]

Jimmy Rollins: … I have boobs now. Yo, Cliff. See how I got boobs now?

Cliff Lee: [chews gum]

Jimmy Rollins: Yo, Jon. JON. Pretty funny, right? My boobs? Jon...

Jonathan Papelbon: [continues listening to P.O.D. while air-drumming on the library table]

Jimmy Rollins: [does high-pitched girl voice in attempt to get attention] Oo-OO-oo, I’m a lady! Don’t you like my booooooooobs, Ryan? Oo-OO-oo.

Ryan Howard: [swings at slider in dirt]

Chase Utley: [angrily looking up from book] Knock it off, Jimmy..

Jimmy Rollins: Maaaaan, you guys don’t know anything about comedy.

Carlos Ruiz: I like it, Yimmy. Es fonny because joo hab boos, but joo are a boy, and boys do no hab boos. Bot we really need to stody. Between beisbol and de Physics test, there’s no enough time to be fooling aro-

Jimmy Rollins: I know, right?! These guys just don’t get good jokes. HEY! I KNOW! Chooch, gimme your bag. I need more baseballs so I can have, like, SIX BOOBS. That’ll be funnier because six is more than two.

[Jimmy and Carlos both grab Carlos’s backpack and begin fighting over it in a furious tug-of-war]

Carlos Ruiz: No … joo can no hab it … es private...

Jimmy Rollins: I … need … it … for … boobs...

Carlos Ruiz: Let … go … Yimmy...

[Carlos’s backpack bursts open. Baseballs, books, and pencils go flying everywhere. Amid the chaos, only Chase Utley notices Carlos hurriedly scooping up a small white container of pills and shoving it in his pocket.]

Carlos Ruiz: THASS NO COOL, YIMMY! JOO AND JOUR BOO JOKES ARE ESTUPIDO! I GO STODY BY MYSELF!

[Carlos grabs his school stuff and rushes out of the library. Chase Utley excuses himself by announcing “I’m leaving” and follows him into the hallway. As they are leaving, the faint sounds of Jimmy Rollins announcing that he has six boobs now echo throughout the library.]

Chase Utley: Chooch. CHOOCH!

Carlos Ruiz: I can no stay and talk, Shase. I hab to go stody before practice.

Chase Utley: Is everything all right?

Carlos Ruiz: Es fine. I just so busy. I hab to focus.

Chase Utley: Is that what the pills are for?

Carlos Ruiz: Wha peels?

Chase Utley: The ones I saw you stuff in your pocket in the library.

Carlos Ruiz: Oh, dose. Dose are nothing. Chane gabe them to me before he leff for Los Angeles. He say his mom gib them to him to help him relax and stay focus. They really work. I juss taking them ontil de tess is ober.

Chase Utley: You need to be careful with those, Chooch. They’re not good for you if your body doesn’t need them, and they can be really addictive.

Carlos Ruiz: Donn worry. I’ll be fine. I being bery careful.

Chase Utley: I’m serious, Chooch. I don’t think you should be taking them.

Carlos Ruiz: Bot de tess...

Chase Utley: [serious face]

Carlos Ruiz: OGH. Okay, fine Shase. Joo win.

[Carlos Ruiz reaches into his pocket and hands Chase the pills. Chase turns around and throws them in the trash, and the two head off to the quad to review their notes before practice.Chase shows up at Carlos Ruiz’s house the following night -- T-minus 14 hours until test time -- to see if Chooch will hit him some night grounders to get his mind off Physics.]

Carlos Ruiz: OhHiShaseWhatAreJooDoingHereDoYouWannPlayEssBogs? IHabLossObGameForEssBogsLessPlayAssassinCree!

Chase Utley: No. I'm stressed out. I need someone to hit me night grounders.

Carlos Ruiz: ChureWeCanDoNighGroundorHeyLookICanMakeAFonnyFaceLetsTalkAboutAnything!

Chase Utley: Are you feeling OK, Chooch? You seem ... different?

Carlos Ruiz: IFeelGreatImSoFocusLikeALazorPewPewLetsPlayAstronaut!

Chase Utley: Focused? Wait a second. Did you take more of those pills?

Carlos Ruiz: Si.

Chase Utley: I thought I threw those out.

Carlos Ruiz: IWennBackAndGotThemOutOfDeTrash. TheyWereRighOnTopItWasNoEbenHarrToFindThem
HEYLookAnElephannWaitNoIssAMiniban.

Chase Utley: Jesus, how many of them did you take?

Carlos Ruiz:
WellITakeOneWhenIStarrStodying.BotItDidntHelpSoITookAnotherAndAnotherAndAnother. NowIFeelGreatBotAlsoLikeIGoingToDieBecauseMyHeartIsGoingBompBompBompBomp.

Chase Utley: That's not good. We need to get you to the hospital.

Carlos Ruiz: There'sNoTimeToGoToDeHospital. WeHabToStodyAnnPlayEssBoggsAnd... UhOhIDonnFeelSoGreatShaseWhassGoingOn?

Chase Utley: Chooch? CHOOCH?!

Carlos Ruiz: MyHeartGoingTooFassShaseISoScareHELP...

[Carlos Ruiz passes out on his porch. Chase Utley
dials 911, and rides with him to the hospital in the ambulance. After a very nerve-wracking night, doctors are able to stabilize Carlos, and Chase comes back to visit hit after school.]

Chase Utley: Hey, how you doing, buddy?

Carlos Ruiz: I doing okay, I guess. Kind of tire. How was de tess?

Chase Utley: It was rough. Really rough.

Carlos Ruiz: Yeah, I figure.

Chase Utley: Look, Chooch, I just ... I'm not good with feelings and emotions

Carlos Ruiz: I know, me neither...

Chase Utley: You really scared me last night.

Carlos Ruiz: I scare myself, too.

Chase Utley: I ... I can't lose you, Chooch. Not after this year. I just can't.

Carlos Ruiz: Donn worry. I done with those pills for good. From now on, I just get high on beisbol.

Chase Utley: [fighting back unfamiliar human emotions] Good. Good.

[A long, awkward silence is broken by a commotion in the hallway and a knock at the door.]

Jimmy Rollins: [stuffing two oranges he has stolen from other patients' dinner trays up his shirt] I hear sooooomeone needs cheering up...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that was too funny
Ahaa the way they had chooch talking was exactly how he talks in real life. this was great

Used to hate being in speech class with someone I know that made me laugh :smh: I can't control my laughter so if I were to just look at a goofy MF, I'd start giggling like a broad during my presentation.
Happens to me all the time.

@ Joe Budden vs. Twitter :lol:

Last edited:
What's the word on that r3laxbr0 character? I got a meme inspiration from one of the thread for that person now :smh:

man Chief Keef is a problem......literally this man just don't give a f$@%

check out his twitter page NSFW to warn you

I dont see it bro, everything on there now looks completely innocent. Are you sure you had the right twitter? @CampaignSosa300?

I dont follow twitter, or this guy- at all. But, i'm curious as to what yall are talking about :nerd:

I ended up seeing it. It was some chick getting piped by a dog

Last edited:
:rofl: at those comments on twitter. I like Budden, but I can't stand him on twitter/IG man :smh:. He too old to be pullin **** like that

that ***** been lame, people just dont want to realize it. I dont **** with IG or Twitter but the only thing good that i could say came out of them was how it exposes the world to how lame, corny, and insecure ****** are these days.

It damn sure shows how lame Budden is. I don't even pay attention to the **** he posts, I should just unfollow him. If it ain't slaughterhouse related, it's pretty much useless.

I wish when a thread got locked mods would post a lil message saying why.

Usually its pretty obvious but idk why my thread about the dude getting killed at walmart just got locked. I did a search and didnt see an existing thread :nerd:

Last edited:
It will never happen.
mods dont have any respect for us regular folks
-------------------------

:evil:
this aint music related >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom