the thread about nothing...

5ecf2a5ecabb9.image.jpg

I could of swore that video was years old. Must be Deja vu but I make an effort to avoid most viral **** so I'm probably wrong

That kid was so tough until that teacher swung. Git turned into the personification of spooked. :lol: I kinda wish the teacher could fight tho.

You can tell That kid was a sucka and out of his element/performing.
Again, these kids know the law protects them which is why that boy felt so confident in doing what he did.

He wouldn't do that to a grown man on the street.

But to the adult, man just walk away.

Again, these kids know the law protects them which is why that boy felt so confident in doing what he did.

But to the adult, man just walk away.
That’s the bad part if you go hands at 17 or under you’re fine. :lol: Honestly his trash talk was terrible :lol:

Most important to me: The teacher can’t do that/sink to that. And he kept going. And kept going.

The kid knew he had an audience(he even mentions it) in the classroom. If it was just them two in a room by themselves it would've been a different outcome.

Punk has the nerve to ask why homie voice was cracking when puberty ain’t likely reach his balls yets.

And I got the picture that the teacher was being bullied before so at this point he was gonna make an example out of this sawft one.

Front of the class, cameras out, he was trying to call someone but the punk *** wouldn’t get out of his personal space. Gotta be ready for the antics.

He was def obstructing his exit from the room so at this point I’d be ready for some hands to be exchanged.

Back
Top Bottom