the thread about nothing...

aofgphqaf03c1.jpg

Last edited:
Kid had it coming. Free the teacher.

My boy got choke slammed by my science teacher in 8th grade.

Teacher was cool af and my boy is doing a life sentence now if that tells you anything…

They fought and shook up after and the whole class agreed not to snitch and nothing ever happened beyond that.
In 9th grade, the bus driver rumbled with one of the homies after he dropped off at the stop.
Dude put the beats on the homie and picked us up in the morning like nothing happen :lol:

That disrespect was not tolerated in my day :rofl::rofl:

In 9th grade, the bus driver rumbled with one of the homies after he dropped off at the stop.
Dude put the beats on the homie and picked us up in the morning like nothing happen :lol:

That disrespect was not tolerated in my day :rofl::rofl:

Nah it wasn’t. :lol:

My boy was wrong, the teacher was wrong they both acknowledged it and 🤝 went about their day too.

There’s no hope of some sort of trust with the class that they’ll keep that between them and the teacher. They’d rather post that video about 15 of them were taking than talk about “some truce” that apparently occurred for some of you in school, this is the cell phone era.

Regardless, that teacher was completely out of line no matter if the kid is challenging him. I would’ve just disarmed the kid by making fun to the class how many times he says “bro”. If the kid takes the first shot then just wrap him up and go get help from other teachers/schoolworkers.

The level of disrespect kids show to adults these days sickens me. It’s so bad and out of whack with what our biology says is right.

Should rephrase the 5% of “bad” kids are so much worse now. And they get there are no real repercussions. The other 95% aren’t any different just less engaged with the real world.

Back
Top Bottom