the thread about nothing...

My Cali heads don’t want to hear it but Shake Shack is a new and improved version of In n Out. The burgers taste better and the ingredients are just as fresh. Even stole the animal style recipe and put their own spin on it. Shakes don’t even compare. In n Out is the OG but shake shack is the son with more talent.

I know what meme Cheems is famous for, but I’m guessing he’s not the same dog that got mad and threw the keyboard right…

1692483985180.jpeg

My Cali heads don’t want to hear it but Shake Shack is a new and improved version of In n Out. The burgers taste better and the ingredients are just as fresh. Even stole the animal style recipe and put their own spin on it. Shakes don’t even compare. In n Out is the OG but shake shack is the son with more talent.
I respect your opinion.

Have you tried Hiho yet? It’s >>>Shake Shack.

Shake Shack is good, but it honestly In N Out feels like a true fast food joint and Shack shake is more of a gourmet burger joint. Two different lanes IMO.

Back
Top Bottom