the thread about nothing...

Good lord!!! I really hope her Instagram and/or only fans money starts picking up because it’s clear she hasn’t had a good meal in a while. Someone please be a Gentleman and treat this woman to a steak dinner

Super lame joke. She’s an elite D1 basketball player. I’m sure she eats quadruple the amount of calories you do in a day. Don’t be an idiot.

Super lame joke. She’s an elite D1 basketball player. I’m sure she eats quadruple the amount of calories you do in a day. Don’t be an idiot.
I stand corrected about the ******** line, now that I actually look at her name I have watched her highlights before. My point still remains she is too thin …… even being an athlete.

My point still remains she is too thin …… even being an athlete.
So you're aware of how much of a beast she is... but when it comes to physiology and competing at a high level, you still think you know more than her ENTIRE training staff at STANFORD UNIVERSITY?

So you're aware of how much of a beast she is... but when it comes to physiology and competing at a high level, you still think you know more than her ENTIRE training staff at STANFORD UNIVERSITY?
Or New Balance who decided to make her one of the first collegiate athletes with a shoe deal...or Team USA 🤣

cx0uwbntlqib1.png
should have asked if she was Brittany or Tiffany instead.

Attachments

• wilsons.jpg
    wilsons.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 302
I stand corrected about the ******** line, now that I actually look at her name I have watched her highlights before. My point still remains she is too thin …… even being an athlete.

PAC-12 player of the year and a national championship. Making her one of the best female basketball players on the planet earth. But she’s too thin? Okay.

This is still except I carry only 3-4 cd’s in the car. I like to open up the cover art and read the notes.

Oh, and I’m loving the movie soundtrack to 1994’s “A lowdown dirty shame” 🔥😀
That Soundtrack is EPIC
Homie Lover Friend- R Kelly
Stroke You Up- Changing Faces
Front Back Side2Side- UGK
In Front -Extra Pro

That Soundtrack is EPIC
Homie Lover Friend- R Kelly
Stroke You Up- Changing Faces
Front Back Side2Side- UGK
In Front -Extra Pro

No lie! I picked it up on a random chance and man I was happy I did. Don’t forget Tevin Campbell’s song was fire too. Got a very young Aaliyah and even a joint with Eric Sermon, Redman and Keith Murray together🔥 I let that thing play at least 3 times over yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom