the thread about nothing...

aoM6oEg_700bwp.webp

Nephew said he makes $50 million per year.
That actually sounds light he said.

damn if he clearing that much that must be how he can afford to give away so much stuff and do all the outlandish mess i dont even remember seeing him with a sponsor on a couple videos i checked out which is wild

I said the same thing about Kai Cenat
Like I’m rooting for him just based of him being a young black man
But I don’t get the appeal at all
His humor is so ****ing dry :lol: :lol: :lol:

man i aint even know who this was until i saw some giveaway he was doing. did he say how many consoles he had to give aint no way he had enough for all them people who showed up lol

“Several countries across the world have blocked or restricted social media, including China, Russia, Belarus, Iran, and Uganda, to name a few.”

I don’t think WE wanna be like that. Not in a supposed democratic country. Capitalism gonna capitalism.

Interesting point. Need to think about it a bit more.

My son LOVES Mr. Beast. He used to always tell me about him giving away tens of thousands of dollars, giving away expensive cars, giving away homes. I didn't believe it till I started looking into it, and he really does it.
I honestly don't even know how he built all of that capital.

I always worked nights since I was a kid. I always had sleep trouble.

I’m on days for like the second time in my live. I can actually sleep now. :lol: I went to be at 9:30 yesterday just so I could start work early to leave early and I was fine. Never thought I’d be able to wake up at 4:30 am and not pull an all nighter.

damn if he clearing that much that must be how he can afford to give away so much stuff and do all the outlandish mess i dont even remember seeing him with a sponsor on a couple videos i checked out which is wild

man i aint even know who this was until i saw some giveaway he was doing. did he say how many consoles he had to give aint no way he had enough for all them people who showed up lol
Nah some folks said he gave out gift cards
He knew what he was doing

Back
Top Bottom