the thread about nothing...

ba484e69a76d9d1d94eceea46c8e97b4.jpg

The amount of "adults" who have trouble simply listening is amazing. You struggle to take down 8 characters because you're too busy trying to tell me what I just told you in an attempt to look like you're listening.

All canes ever had was sauce. I feel the same way about Zaxby’s too. I appreciate the portions, but the tenders aren’t all that. I’d argue fresh Hardee’s chicken tenders are as good, just smaller. Hot Chicken spots are blowing all these mainstream places out the water but the Scoville by my house is charging $13-$15 for a combo.

Don’t know if it’s just me, but I find it weird when it’s someone on IG’s birthday, and that person posts a bunch of stories throughout the day of other people saying happy birthday to them. It feels conceited in a way. One post thanking everyone for the wishes is fine :lol:

This gotta be fake. I’d smack the **** out of both of them.

Don’t know if it’s just me, but I find it weird when it’s someone on IG’s birthday, and that person posts a bunch of stories throughout the day of other people saying happy birthday to them. It feels conceited in a way. One post thanking everyone for the wishes is fine :lol:
Then how would you know that they have a ton og friends and are loved?

Back
Top Bottom