the thread about nothing...

17.-Donut-Day-Meme-600x600.jpg

Man, Minneapolis is a straight disaster. Pull up to a job today and it’s like e St. Louis. Every house is abandoned. I feel bad for the home owners on this block. They all got places to drop your syringes on their garages but they’re still all over the ground. We’re working on a house for homeless people but hopefully they get help with addiction too.

IMG_0799.jpeg

IMG_0798.jpeg

Man, Minneapolis is a straight disaster. Pull up to a job today and it’s like e St. Louis. Every house is abandoned. I feel bad for the home owners on this block. They all got places to drop your syringes on their garages but they’re still all over the ground. We’re working on a house for homeless people but hopefully they get help with addiction too.

IMG_0799.jpeg

IMG_0798.jpeg
I doubt most of em want help. They're putting more fences up at certain areas now. I just think our city leaders are a bunch of clowns.

brutal

thats also my corner atm looks like mini Kensington - they starting to take over Broad & Snyder in South Philly

i went to grab pizza the other day and right next door broad day light 2 white trash junkie girls were shooting up in the arms helping each other

they are taking ****s all and up down the block - cops do absolutely nothing

brutal

thats also my corner atm looks like mini Kensington - they starting to take over Broad & Snyder in South Philly

i went to grab pizza the other day and right next door broad day light 2 white trash junkie girls were shooting up in the arms helping each other

they are taking ****s all and up down the block - cops do absolutely nothing
Saw this vid about the Philly zombies awhile back

I doubt most of em want help. They're putting more fences up at certain areas now. I just think our city leaders are a bunch of clowns.

Yeah man they are total clowns. Like I used to live off 3rd ave by electric fetus. It wasn’t great but holy **** it wasn’t like this.

They didn’t have all those fences up and everything on Franklin then.

You didn’t have dudes using out in the open like that. Now it’s all over. Literally just saw a dude slumped trying to walk.

At least they put up some f’ing bike lanes though. Way to go Frey.

Come over to St. Paul robpzee612 robpzee612 it may hurt to do it but it’s better. :lol: cheaper and chill. RIP south side.

Yeah man they are total clowns. Like I used to live off 3rd ave by electric fetus. It wasn’t great but holy **** it wasn’t like this.

They didn’t have all those fences up and everything on Franklin then.

You didn’t have dudes using out in the open like that. Now it’s all over. Literally just saw a dude slumped trying to walk.

At least they put up some f’ing bike lanes though. Way to go Frey.

Come over to St. Paul robpzee612 robpzee612 it may hurt to do it but it’s better. :lol: cheaper and chill. RIP south side.
I pretty much lived around Franklin Ave like my whole life. Now I live in the Howe neighborhood. I thought about living in STP since my younger sis is there.

Back
Top Bottom