the thread about nothing...

8dqfpedbyngb1.jpg

Doja cat looks like she punches the mirror after coming to the realization that she’s a black person

Id she does its because we gave her a hard time for being raised by a white mother, then have the audacity to be mad when she stops ******* with us.

Regarding handicapped parking spots: How do you feel about drivers with a handicapped permit, but no handicapped passenger, parking in a handicapped spot?

Which is to say, a car may have a handicap permit, but the handicapped person in question isn’t in the car at the time, but the driver uses the permit to access a handicapped spot anyway.The wife goes to the grocery store, but her handicapped husband stays at home.

Should she have to park in a regular spot?

Forget the legalities of it.

…i’m talk about ethics.
Back when I had a temporary disability statute before I got my hormone condition diagnosis and treatment, I only used mine if there was no parking space anywhere nearby.
I definitely got some disapproving looks though, given that I wear a lot of jewelry and had no visible impairments.

The primary issue was that prior to my diagnosis (hypogonadotropic hypogonadism), my muscles cramped up extremely fast. At some point I had 70 times the normal amount of creatine kinase (CK) in my blood, which is produced from muscle damage due to excessive exertion.
That’s not really something visible though, besides having to pause walking every so often due to the cramps.

XFINITY SUCKS PERIOD.

You pay for Service & you get this half of the time.
DEAD SERIOUS.. it s a WASTE of money. IT NEVER WORKS!!!
Today is the 3rd time they are going to come to try to fix it.

What have you learned?

DO NOT BUY ANY CABLE OR INTERNET SERVICE FROM XFINITY. IT NEVER WORKS!! ALL YOU GET IS THIS MESSAGE WHEN WATCHING TV TRYING TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL. :stoneface: WHILE YOU ARE WATCHING THE CHANNEL YOU ARE ON!!! :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

HORRIBLE SERVICE BEWARE & STAY AWAY!!!

🤬 XFINITY IS **** SERVICE MAN, WE HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR THE LAST 2-3 YEARS & EVERYTIME XFINITY COMES TO FIX IT.. THEY TELL US IT’S FIXED, BUT IT’S NOT!! WE GET THIS MESSAGE EVERYTIME WE ARE WATCHING TV, EVERYDAY!!! WASTE OF MONEY!

IMG_6015.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been thinking I've been going deaf all week. I got fancy earbuds for my birthday a while ago and they were amazing - but recently I haven't been able to hear anything. My phone's been telling me all week to turn the volume down but I could hardly hear it.

Turns out my earphones were just gunked up - took them apart and cleaned the filters and everything is back to normal. Back to half volume on my phone and can hear everything.

Family always had issues with comcast but they were only dishless option available to us till Verizon showed up. Their prices suck though

Honestly, I rarely had issues with xfinity's services. Internet outage once every blue moon. Their streaming app for smart tvs was iffy. But their **** worked fine.

I'm the king of paying my bill late so I would go through that with them. So, end of the day, what I dealt with was my fault. That said, their customer service's inability to tell a straight story is the main reason why I got rid of them. Online would say 1 thing, person on the phone would say something else, and the person at the store would tell you something totally different. And don't ask the store about what the guy on the phone said cuz those are two different departments.

Yeah, okay...just take this funky *** box back already

I dropped my cable box off Saturday. Thats an extra $100 a month for me.
This part too. When I signed up with them back in 2016 (was the most recent...been on and off with them since 2010), getting the exact same services as I was when I cancelled with same equipment, my bill was 135 a month. My last bill before cancelling was 260.

Back
Top Bottom