the thread about nothing...

what's happening to jamie foxx? the facts please.
Its kind of 2 things going on. Apparently, he has a blood clot in his brain that’s caused him to be paralyzed and partially blind. The problem is people are trying to say its from the vaccine…even though I haven’t seen any of these accusations. So if you google it, articles are debunking the rumors about him getting sick from the vaccine, but not rumors thats he’s not doing well. JAMIE, himself, hasn’t said anything.

Common Flameback
FB_IMG_1686344666594.jpg

A little update on my suicidal best friend, who's acting a little strange the past 2 days but overall seems to be doing much better now.
We're normally going to hang out tomorrow and then sleep over at her new appartment/dorm or whatever.
Earlier this week she asked me to come sleep over on Friday but then yesterday cancelled and said she "needed a few days of me-time"
Then just an hour later I get another text from her, re-inviting me to come hang out and sleep over but this time on Saturday, which is literally just a day after the other meeting she cancelled because she "needed a few days of me-time"

She said the past week or so has been with ups and downs but she genuinely seems in a better mood. She's making jokes, smiling, not just staying inside in a bubble of negativity, ...
She's on a waiting list for several treatment centers so that's good news, the one she really wants to go to is about 10 minutes away from me so that'd be ideal.

It be cardinals, robins (fairly certain ive seen both) and what I believe to be blue jays outside of my office window/inside our warehouse. Be cool to see...can't lie

Back
Top Bottom