the thread about nothing...

Lil Nas X at tonight’s Met Gala

3584B91F-5709-40E0-A65B-B9E1E0193E68.jpeg
Silver Surfer looking boy

I'm just now noticing that people buy sneakers "just because". Idk, that's such a weird concept to me. I basically buy what I like and buy with intention to keep what I buy. It was always a weird concept to hear former co workers of mine say they were selling their kicks because they no longer wanted them. In my head, I'm like "then wtf you buy them for if you didn't like them?". So strange to me...

I'm just now noticing that people buy sneakers "just because". Idk, that's such a weird concept to me. I basically buy what I like and buy with intention to keep what I buy. It was always a weird concept to hear former co workers of mine say they were selling their kicks because they no longer wanted them. In my head, I'm like "then wtf you buy them for if you didn't like them?". So strange to me...
Wave riding. Some people are legit followers. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

TL : DR version at the bottom.

My “first” was my stepfathers neice when we went on vacation in Florida. She randomly woke me up and pulled me back to where she was sleeping…..I’ll spare the details but that definitely wasn’t her first time. (Church girls are the exact opposite of what they appear to be in public. Lol )

I didn’t kick it off……But I took credit for it because in my mind, it was payback for when he rented a PlayStation for his son for 5 days but his son went back home after 3 and he took the game back instead of letting me play it for the last 2 days. (Hella petty😂😂😂😂)

That happened YEARS later…..So yea, I was well versed in the long petty game early in life. 😂😂

TL : DR - my step dad was petty so I ****** his niece while on a trip he paid for.

Back
Top Bottom