the thread about nothing...

At the DMV, renewing my vehicle registration. Lady didn’t even verify my appt time. Could have just walked up and said I had an appt.

Been going to those kiosk machines they have at grocery stores the last several years. Finally got tired of paying that convenience fee.

51f35eqzv4xa1.jpg

what about the combo pizza?!

At the DMV, renewing my vehicle registration. Lady didn’t even verify my appt time. Could have just walked up and said I had an appt.

Been going to those kiosk machines they have at grocery stores the last several years. Finally got tired of paying that convenience fee.
Im paying that $3.50 kiosk fee everytime my time is more valuable. Last time i went in it was all bad. Im beige with dark hair and big beard im pretty racially ambiguous. Pr people think im pr, mexicans think im mexican middle eastern people think im fam, white people just get scared 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️.

Anyways im there waiting almost all seats are taken i sit between a woman with her kids and a middle eastern dude. Im starring straight ahead most of the time waiting on my number, i make the mistake of looking to my right and making eye contact with ol boy. He puts his phone up to my face and starts yelling and scrolling through some article about a transgender bill and removing people from class rooms and why are they still in our classrooms if we passed a bill and they arent enforcing it...screaming its not right something has to be done right!?

I dont say anything to him 🤣stand up Homer Simpson in the bushes myself away from ol boy and find another spot as far away from him in the corner as possible. Im not about to get arrested in a federal building on some guilt by association hate speech **** i just want my tags bruh 🤣🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom