the thread about nothing...

I’ve had two dobermans as well.

One was totally nuts and would try to get any stranger or small animal.

The other one was scared of his own shadow. :lol:

My female doberman was the most nuts in your face protective dog but my Rhodesian ridgeback was the scariest. He’d be dead quiet and sneak up on you without barking.

Found out one day when I was in winter clothes with a hood on and he didn’t recognize me.
Doberman's are/could be a handful considering their protective and loyal nature. thing is, they only recognize one alpha in the family which is my dad. while they respect the rest of the family and protective of them, my dad was the only one they obey. with us, they would just ignore everything that we say or do. also, they are beautiful and powerful dogs.

f46f3e00-2b81-4cca-a2ef-33ae11ce08dc-jpeg.2472330

Man I never realized how **** my vision is now that I've been without glasses due to losing them in that epilepsy attack.
My new pair should be ready by the end of this week or early next week hopefully but it's been awful. At work I'm damn near falling asleep every 5 seconds due to having to stare at 3 monitors from way too close, otherwise I can't read what I'm doing.

I still wonder how they got lost though. From what I'm told, the epilepsy attack happened at a busy city square near the entrance of the cinema I was going to but the ambulance services didn't report seeing or hearing anything about glasses. I called the city's lost & found service but no reports of anything matching my glasses either.
The glasses had a fully gold colored frame so it's not like they would've been hard to notice.

Man I never realized how **** my vision is now that I've been without glasses due to losing them in that epilepsy attack.
My new pair should be ready by the end of this week or early next week hopefully but it's been awful. At work I'm damn near falling asleep every 5 seconds due to having to stare at 3 monitors from way too close, otherwise I can't read what I'm doing.

I still wonder how they got lost though. From what I'm told, the epilepsy attack happened at a busy city square near the entrance of the cinema I was going to but the ambulance services didn't report seeing or hearing anything about glasses. I called the city's lost & found service but no reports of anything matching my glasses either.
The glasses had a fully gold colored frame so it's not like they would've been hard to notice.
was thinking about that reason why it went missing. It's a major inconvenience and how low people could go. These are as bad as thieves taking personal items of patients in hospitals.

Back
Top Bottom