the thread about nothing...

Huge fan of hummus, especially spicy varieties. So good with pita bread, pita chips or other greek seasoned food.
Oooh I forgot about the spicy ones too, delicious. One spot I go to used to give a small lentil soup right before the main course and she knew we’d need a re-up for pita bread, haha. Good stuff.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO lentil soup is so good. It’s probably one of my top five favorite soups. In fact, I love soup period

Yeah bro, it’s great. One particular one I haven’t had in a crazy long time is fish soup with a bunch of veggies. I don’t frequent sea food spots often except for the occasional fried fish platter, obviously not healthy :lol: :blush:

Hummus slander :smh: . If you're buying that run of the mill supermarket trash hummus then yeah no wonder you won't like it BUT if you go to them Lebanese or Middle Eastern joints that make it from scratch & hit it with olive oil on top then you got yourself real hummus. Hummus is def appreciated.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO lentil soup is so good. It’s probably one of my top five favorite soups. In fact, I love soup period

Yellow Lentil Soup is my jam🔥! Always a go with Middle Eastern food.

Jerusalem Grill - Belmont Central
Lentil Soup
IMG_20220319_154516__01.jpg

Falafel
IMG_20220319_155225__01.jpg

Mixed Grill Entree
Combination of kefta kabob, beef kabob, chicken kabob.
IMG_20220319_155713__01.jpg
Lamb Zurbian
IMG_20230114_111403~2.jpg

Lentil Soup
IMG_20230114_110724~2.jpg
Al Ameer - Dearborn, MI
IMG_20220919_122635~2.jpg

IMG_20220919_123200~2.jpg

Just saw it was the first restaurant in Michigan to win a James Beard award.

Shawarma Inn, Lincoln Ave. Chicago.
IMG_20200814_170813__01.jpg

Jarasa Kabob, Skokie.
Beef & Chicken Shawarma. Lentil Soup
IMG_20210105_133104__01.jpg

IMG_20210105_133202__01.jpg

Shawarma Inn, Chicago
IMG_20201023_195319__01.jpg

IMG_20201023_195459__01.jpg
Larsa's Kitchen Express - Chicago
IMG_20210421_124557__02.jpg

Lentil Soup
IMG_20210421_124653__01.jpg

I always thought my rabbit was just never scared of anything because he doesn’t ever run from stuff. Usually he charges it, like he goes to war with the vacuum.

I think he’s actually deaf though. I can clap above he head and no reaction. So obviously I stepped it up to banging pots together above him and he still didn’t react.

He’s a lop which I guess is prone to hearing problems already plus he’s had an ear infection.

Jeff
5117DFC4-8EFC-4F4B-AA0B-96CCB45DC162.jpeg
The cucumber trick doesn't work on our cat. Smelly socks also doesn't work. Pretty chill cat. I did remember our doberman. Tough as nails and scary when it comes to other people. The only downside, she was afraid of her own reflection and dolls. Glad the burglars didn't know about that weakness.

Hummus one of the worst. It’s like the original “healthy” food before they figured out all the newer stuff to eat.
😆. Hummus never grew on me. I still don't like it. I do however love that Lebanese ground beef that they make (forgot the name). I could eat that forever. What else? Their Roasted Chicken baked in olive oil, some spices with some taytos. So glad my wife is good at making it. Having said that, maybe I'll buy some lamb chops for her to do. It's been a while.

The cucumber trick doesn't work on our cat. Smelly socks also doesn't work. Pretty chill cat. I did remember our doberman. Tough as nails and scary when it comes to other people. The only downside, she was afraid of her own reflection and dolls. Glad the burglars didn't know about that weakness.
I’ve had two dobermans as well.

One was totally nuts and would try to get any stranger or small animal.

The other one was scared of his own shadow. :lol:

My female doberman was the most nuts in your face protective dog but my Rhodesian ridgeback was the scariest. He’d be dead quiet and sneak up on you without barking.

Found out one day when I was in winter clothes with a hood on and he didn’t recognize me.

Back
Top Bottom