the thread about nothing...

Superman_Batman_Vol_1_6_Textless.jpg

hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1614267353.jpg

Never understood cushion-based outside furniture. Who would want that?

Almost as bad as people that walk their dogs and let them sit on their couches.

We have a box to store them in sits right next to the shed, also its basically pillowcases they can be removed and washed. I doubt anybody really leaves the cushions on 247/365

I live in Texas. I hope this happens. First and foremost, Im leaving so I can watch them fall on their faces from afar….or become Mexico again.
Please tell me you not going to Florida.

2nd place bet on Georgia.

Gotta grab Kamikazes asap smh. May not see another retro in the future.

Not really affecting those models if Reebok releases them whiteout any kemp reference. The first retros left that stuff out. Now they’ll just go back to that and cut him out of any promotional stuff he’s in.

Mitchell & Ness jerseys might go away for good if all this is true.

Not really affecting those models if Reebok releases them whiteout any kemp reference. The first retros left that stuff out. Now they’ll just go back to that and cut him out of any promotional stuff he’s in.

Mitchell & Ness jerseys might go away for good if all this is true.
Yeah, didn’t Reebok choose to contract him for that All Star drop years back?

Yeah, didn’t Reebok choose to contract him for that All Star drop years back?

They did but I noticed they didn’t stitch his name on the og colorway releases. I saw him in promos for the retros and figured all his shoes would have his name or #40 on them for good. I guess Kemp might have to say goodbye to all of it now, smh.

Feel like being a lame for buying Arby’s sauce off Amazon. I went the other day, food was meh but the sauce was rockin.

Back
Top Bottom