the thread about nothing...

20 years down the drain, all because of Taco Bell.
Exactly. I Can’t believe what some people do when they lose all logic in those few minutes of rage they experience. And after all.....it’s just Taco Bell, lol.

You took me back with the LA Gear mention too. I last wore a pair when the lights in the heel were removable. My pair sort of looked like some Nike Huarache joints.

I worked with a guy that played on the same team as Kemp in college. He said it was a community college in Texas. Also said Kemp really tried to hurt guys by dunking on them. And that guys would full on try to tackle him and he was just too strong. Said that dudes would legitimately cry real tears during practice because nobody wanted to guard him, knowing that they would just get injured with nothing to show for it.

Must have been the wildest time in everybody’s lives that attended that small school with him. Would be like facing off against JJ Watt at JUCO while you’re a bag boy at the local supermarket :lol:

I worked with a guy that played on the same team as Kemp in college. He said it was a community college in Texas. Also said Kemp really tried to hurt guys by dunking on them. And that guys would full on try to tackle him and he was just too strong. Said that dudes would legitimately cry real tears during practice because nobody wanted to guard him, knowing that they would just get injured with nothing to show for it.

Must have been the wildest time in everybody’s lives that attended that small school with him. Would be like facing off against JJ Watt at JUCO while you’re a bag boy at the local supermarket :lol:

I hate how obsessed (read: addicted) this country is when it comes to the sauce.
Our disapproval probably comes from a different place but, saw the new hard mountain dew in the grocery store and felt there's gotta be a line somewhere on the advertisement and sell of popular non-alcoholic drinks and their alcoholic counterparts.

Some 8 year old is gonna have to die for someone to draw the line

tnujuv2z4lma1.jpg
This kinda already happens though. Models are retired and brought back all the time. Most recent example I can think of is the bronco.

When Buick brings back the Park Avenue/LeSabre, I'm there.

Our disapproval probably comes from a different place but, saw the new hard mountain dew in the grocery store and felt there's gotta be a line somewhere on the advertisement and sell of popular non-alcoholic drinks and their alcoholic counterparts.

Some 8 year old is gonna have to die for someone to draw the line
For me it's the damage it causes, so we're probably on the same page for different reasons. Date rape, DUIs, lil kids, all of it just depresses me.

You took me back with the LA Gear mention too. I last wore a pair when the lights in the heel were removable. My pair sort of looked like some Nike Huarache joints.
that was all the fuzz. Lights and the Catapult were it. I remember some mates borrowing my joints for theirs. oh forgot to mention the Cons as well. love me some Converse React with both Kevin Johnson and Big Larry J's pairs. back when shoes weren't just about Nikes.

High school gear in the late 90’s for me across those 3 years....

South Pole
Rigo Sport
BOSS by I.G. Designs
Pure Playaz
Shabazz Brothers
Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Jeans
Helly Hanson
Timberland flannel
Nautica
Fubu

All were size XL and I was a skinny teen 😂

Tommy Hilfiger
Quicksilver
Levis
Solo jeans (freshman and sophomore year)
Polo Sport
Mossimo
Anchor Blue

Former NBA star Shawn Kemp was arrested Wednesday and booked in a Pierce County (Washington) jail in connection with a drive-by shooting.
This breaks my heart. He’s one of my favorite players of all time :frown:

Why they haven’t done a sequel to this greatness. Animation dope. Actually had a decent story line. WTF!
I’ve watched it so many times and wondered the same. All the other ones that came afterwards were cool but this version is easily the best to me.
I got it on VHS and dvd.

danikerhino danikerhino nice man. Did you get some food while there?

Back
Top Bottom