the thread about nothing...

s-l1600 - 2023-03-07T051416.191.jpg

assuming the victims were black. wild ****

• Two of the four Americans who authorities say were kidnapped in Mexico have been found dead, according to the Tamaulipas governor. One of the two survivors is severely injured, a US official said.
  • The group of friends traveled from South Carolina so one of them — a mother of six — could undergo a medical procedure across the border, two family members told CNN.
  • They were “placed in a vehicle and taken from the scene by armed men” in the border city of Matamoros on Friday, according to the FBI. Investigators believe a Mexican cartel likely mistook them for Haitian drug smugglers, a US official said.

You forgot to leave it at home? What’s the outcome?

I don’t think the West has anymore, not Italian mob stuff. We have Mexican mafia stuff but they’re not the same.

i dont just mean italian mob. i meant gang movies in general like blood in blood out, menace 2 society, etc.
TURBO UNO TURBO UNO yea, that’s what I’m thinking. Apples and oranges, but if I had a gun to my head……mob movies are better.

assuming the victims were black. wild ****

• Two of the four Americans who authorities say were kidnapped in Mexico have been found dead, according to the Tamaulipas governor. One of the two survivors is severely injured, a US official said.
  • The group of friends traveled from South Carolina so one of them — a mother of six — could undergo a medical procedure across the border, two family members told CNN.
  • They were “placed in a vehicle and taken from the scene by armed men” in the border city of Matamoros on Friday, according to the FBI. Investigators believe a Mexican cartel likely mistook them for Haitian drug smugglers, a US official said.
The Cartel saw them terrible *** bbls and thought the gotta be mules. I really wish women would leave that **** alone and just hit the gym. What really pisses me off is how black women swear ever non-black women with a body **** be fake but who are the main ones we see getting surgery? Im not saying other races don’t do it. I seent it, but some of these girls just got the juice. Let them have the juice. Don’t be a ******* hater. That **** is not cute.

/rant

This why I could never work as an EMT, doctor, athletic trainer, first responder, etc.

It’s someone’s job to go cleaning up that person in the bottom of all that wreckage, who probably looks like an exploded can of chef Boyardee ravioli at that point. I don’t have it in my DNA to do that for a living. Ain’t no way.

Went through college thinking I wanted to be one of those people that ran out on a football field with a cart and helped hurt athletes. The injuries I saw in my short time in school……. Yeah that wasn’t for me.

Back
Top Bottom