the thread about nothing...

737139CD-06BE-4097-AEF2-1C48A3C08581.jpeg

Me and my fiance are supposed to go to Cancun for my friends wedding later this month. Since she's pregnant (10 weeks) and at risk of flying at her delicate stage, we have decided to not go. Her doctor said she's not good to fly. I will not feel right leaving her home as much as she wanted to be there with me in Cancun wilding out and if I do go dolo, she gonna guilt me and throw it in my face :lol: . We're going to break the news to the newlyweds later today. I hope they don't hate us for doing this.

I was facing a gun charge a while back,
Couldn’t leave the state
Missed my cousins wedding
He still hasn’t spoken to me since
Me and my fiance are supposed to go to Cancun for my friends wedding later this month. Since she's pregnant (10 weeks) and at risk of flying at her delicate stage, we have decided to not go. Her doctor said she's not good to fly. I will not feel right leaving her home as much as she wanted to be there with me in Cancun wilding out and if I do go dolo, she gonna guilt me and throw it in my face :lol: . We're going to break the news to the newlyweds later today. I hope they don't hate us for doing this.

That’s a very valid reason. More advance notice would be nice but it is what it is. Say you were still planning to come out but the doctor strongly advised against it. Send a nice gift and congratulate them in person when they get back.

A “friend” hasn’t spoken to me since I backed out of his destination wedding 6 months in advance. He was really a friend of a friend and I was surprised he asked me to be a groomsman. Accepted initially but once more details and pricing info came out I was out. 5k for essentially a 3 day trip was a hard pass. Spent less than half of that on another week long trip where I got engaged.

Might be in LA next month for 2 days

Is DTLA a good spot to stay? Thinking about staying in the ace hotel there.
You should stay close to where you'll be doing the most exploring.

LA is a huge city, so you should try to stay in an area that's centrally located to all the things you're doing.

Also, I'd rent a car, unless you're just planning to stay in and around DTLA.

Might be in LA next month for 2 days

Is DTLA a good spot to stay? Thinking about staying in the ace hotel there.

You should stay close to where you'll be doing the most exploring.

LA is a huge city, so you should try to stay in an area that's centrally located to all the things you're doing.

Also, I'd rent a car, unless you're just planning to stay in and around DTLA.

yep, depends on what you're planning to do..

ace hotel is right next to skid row.. so i'd say not a good place to stay.

Back
Top Bottom