the thread about nothing...

1677184389234.gif

These shiesty masks gotta go, I’m sorry but I don’t trust nobody wearing one. It’s hot af outside right now in Atlanta, why tf are you even wearing that ****. It’s crazy because back in DC these were normal and I didn’t think nothing of it, but in the south it might as well be a ski mask.

These shiesty masks gotta go, I’m sorry but I don’t trust nobody wearing one. It’s hot af outside right now in Atlanta, why tf are you even wearing that ****. It’s crazy because back in DC these were normal and I didn’t think nothing of it, but in the south it might as well be a ski mask.
Pollution?

😆. In seriousness, divide the # of regular to that of th equivalent mega,double, plus, whatever. The quotient is the layer of thickness. 1 regular is equal to 1 layer. For practical purposes, always buy a 3 ply or layer. Your welcome.

Just realized its about to be march madness and for the first time in my entire life i haven't watched one college basketball game all season 😮😮😢
Yeah feels like this season just absolutely flew by. Also you usually hear about one or two players that are top picks that you can keep up with, but it seems that there’s been absolutely no coverage this year.

Yeah feels like this season just absolutely flew by. Also you usually hear about one or two players that are top picks that you can keep up with, but it seems that there’s been absolutely no coverage this year.
It's obvious Victor Wemamama It's the 1st pick next draft.

Back
Top Bottom