the thread about nothing...

Just finished MK legacy season 1. it was really good. the sector and cyrax episode was the best episode IMO, followed by the Kitana and Mileena episode. the only one that was the worst out of all the other episodes was the Raiden story because of the ending (it was still a good episode but the ending was a major copout IMO) and I saw the megaman movie as well on youtube.

it was complete trash. I mean they did add some things in the movie from the game that look cool (for a low budget movie) like the wily tower and one of the main bosses from the mega man series (also proto man looked really cool even though his name wasn't even proto man in the movie, and they had the megaman clone just like in the game) but the acting and the dialogue was just god awful. it was so lifeless and boring that it sucked me right out of the movie and left me :smh: most of time because it was that bad. especially Dr. light, dude had NO EMOTION whatsoever. He was the worst out of everyone. dude was monotone throughout the entire film that it would put you to sleep. and don't even get me started on Dr. Wily :smh:. I don't know what were they thinking when they were writing his character. dude looked nothing him (he looked like someone who just fapped his life away. the guy's face was so sweaty and oily and his fake mustache was out of place throughout most of the movie. I understand that this was a low budget film and the dude who directed it paid for it out of his own pocket, but c'mon at least get some half decent actor to play the characters. it probably would've been an ok movie if that was the case. only good thing i liked about the movie really was the chick that played roll. not because of her acting but because I thought she was really cute. I love me some asian women.

Last edited:
so monday is the day when electronics go on sale right? cyber monday or some ish...pretty soon its just gonna be a whole week of shopping..
mean.gif

Last edited:
i wanna do so much right now.  I'm off of  work and  got the house to myself.  I wanna watch tv.  I wanna play madden, I wanna watch this smack rap battle.  I just don't know and thats the irony im facing at the moment.

also the trapped in the closet thing is on ifc if ya'll are interested.   I watched like 2 seconds of it and  turned because it was getting annoying to me.

Haven't had a home cooked meal for a minute, so since no thanksgiving meal, I'm making a fat juicy steak w/ broccoli and mashed potatoes.
All of those sound like things you can do when you don't have the house to yourself, but go for it.

Man saving is so damn hard, between wanting my sound system, christmas shopping and vegas in feb and bills money can only go so far, plus i'm hurt so I can't make extra cash at work like I was used to :smh:

naw man, cyber monday is referring to the sales online. cyber=online
oh aiight..do the sites slow down or crash during this? im gonna cop a computer monitor for my parents since they have one of those big ol things that emits cancer...

ive never done any of this black thursday friday monday etc ish..

naw man, cyber monday is referring to the sales online. cyber=online
oh aiight..do the sites slow down or crash during this? im gonna cop a computer monitor for my parents since they have one of those big ol things that emits cancer...
ive never done any of this black thursday friday monday etc ish..

expect all kinds of problems, slow site, crashed sites, sites not updating stock/prices etc.

Trying to cop this REAL soon. My mouth is watering just looking at it.

It's clean as ****. This is seriously one of my favorite cars ever, I promised myself I will own one some day.

------

Saw Flight tonight and wow what a great film. Not to mention they did a phenomenal job with the music. That beatles song in the elevator :rofl:

Makes me not want to drink for a while lol even though I know I'll be drowning in beer at our tailgate saturday. Go Noles!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom