the thread about nothing...

Nap Time

Definitely hustle and grind it out to see if you can make up the amount owed. You don't want to have to go through the eviction process and any long drawn out legal processes that will damage your credit as well. It is a long and expensive process.
When is that amount due? End of the month/first five days of December?

Yeah man, I can't go out not doing **** about it. It's due on the 1st, but I'm pretty sure I can talk dude into waiting a few more days if I'm gonna have even most of the bread.

Legal processes are :x tho, especially on defense...I definitely don't want no parts of that. Ima definitely see if I can work it out tho.

Easy easy....I was speaking tongue and cheek. I have no idea.....it's just funny to see him always online and unable to post.

Dude is probably writing Meth and the mods dissertations and thesis' on why he should be let back in.

laugh.gif
 You would have a better chance seeing pigs fly than ever seeing Meth's actual face.

Last edited:
But we know what meth looks like doe...

I thought everybody seen it..
0078_reasonably_small.png

Womp womp

Last edited:
Easy easy....I was speaking tongue and cheek. I have no idea.....it's just funny to see him always online and unable to post.

Dude is probably writing Meth and the mods dissertations and thesis' on why he should be let back in.

when you are banned you cannot access pm. so he cant even talk to meth

Clint Greenleaf wasn't the best student in the world.

In the mid-1990s, Mr. Greenleaf was working toward an accounting degree at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Mass., while training for the Marine Corps. While his friends had stellar grade-point averages, "I was a bit lower on the academic totem pole—maybe a lot lower," says the 37-year-old.

Still, he decided to apply for internship positions at top firms. His friends "all rightfully laughed at me for applying, knowing that there was no shot for me to get a job," Mr. Greenleaf says. "As it worked out, I got six offers, one from each of the firms."

His friends asked, " 'You don't go to class, your grades suck, and you're not good at accounting. How could you possibly get offers?' " Mr. Greenleaf recalls. The secret, he told them, was basic Marine discipline he had learned in ROTC—things like dressing neatly and being polite during interviews.

"My friends doubted this theory, and jokingly told me that I should write a book," Mr. Greenleaf says.

He took them up on it and wrote a 28-page booklet, with hand-drawn Sharpie illustrations, entitled "Attention to Detail: A Gentleman's Guide to Professional Appearance." In the summer of 1997, he printed 100 copies at Kinko's and gave them to his friends and parents. They all had a good laugh, he says, and then Mr. Greenleaf went to work at Deloitte & Touche LLP as a staff accountant.

But there were still 60 books lying around, so Mr. Greenleaf decided to try to get rid of them. He placed a classified ad in a newsletter to sell the books for $5 a copy—and within two weeks he was getting between 50 and 100 checks daily. Over the next year, he sold about 10,000 copies total.

Along the way, Mr. Greenleaf realized he wasn't enjoying accounting, and publishing would be a better vocation. After seven months at Deloitte, he left to start Greenleaf Book Group LLC, specializing in business books but covering a range of other fields and genres.

Now the company, based in Austin, Texas, has grown to 36 employees, and has had six books on the New York Times' best-seller list, five on The Wall Street Journal's and 12 on both.

The company has "become a real force in the industry," Mr. Greenleaf says.

Back
Top Bottom