the thread about nothing...

View attachment 2907881
Lately just been wondering why do I wake up and still have a fighting spirit with life lol…. It all seem so pointless 🥺
Because you’re not a quitter. Things will get better my dude.

Also....Debra Van Valkenberg was fine in that movie 🥰🥰🥰
1640578100784.jpeg

That's ****ing horrible man, where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

I grew up with alot of Chinese so I never even thought about disrespecting my friends like that even jokingly. It's crazy how intolerant people are in our modern world, those simple-minded mother****ers are a dying breed so let that kid and his family get what's coming from them eventually. It's easy to say to keep your head up and all that, but I'd be pissed for a while if they happened to me.

DMV. Not a lot of Asians where I live so the kid prob had the confidence to say that

For running? Or casual use?

I only use them for running.
In partially washed.

How are they compared to Clifton 7's?

:lol:How come? They're actually legit running shoes. Changed the running shoe game when they came out with max cushioned midsoles. Then all the other companies followed suit.

Nah I'm just talking. I've heard they are great running shoes. They just have zero casual appeal.

“There’s never been a moment of my life that I didn’t have total penis awareness.”

Once you go Hoka I feel like you're officially washed
speaking of Hoka, was just talking to a co-worker earlier regarding it. some at work do wear Hokas considering we are at out feet for the entire shift. be calling the doctor tomorrow for some prescription for compression socks. I'm getting old for this kind of job.

UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH YEAH ! he was that wrestler dude that Tobey fought against inside the ring. also, Ash Williams from the Evil Dead was there too.
That’s right! It’s been so long since I’ve seen that movie. The one part I do remember was being so geeked out from seeing Peter Parker wearing Nike Dunk Hi’s during his match :lol:

Back
Top Bottom