the thread about nothing...

5zsdp9eg1x781.jpg

I had totally forgotten Macho Man was in the 1st Spiderman film.

Walking to my car from the grocery store and had some kid (like 13 yrs old) yell at me

"Co*k sucking Chinese *****!" And then he runs into his car

... I hate living here
Bro, don't even let some idiot like that ruin your day. He probably has morons as parents who never taught him any better. Misery loves company so just block out POS people like that. You're great just the way you are & are loved. We are all human.

Walking to my car from the grocery store and had some kid (like 13 yrs old) yell at me

... I hate living here
That’s one the biggest things that bothers me about the previous administration. People became emboldened without fear of any type of repercussion, even with the new administration, they still feel empowered to be blatantly racist, and cowards. Hold your head up Fam.

That’s one the biggest things that bothers me about the previous administration. People became emboldened without fear of any type of repercussion, even with the new administration, they still feel empowered to be blatantly racist, and cowards. Hold your head up Fam.

I mean dude was a sucka because he ran to his car.

But he is an ignorant child. Those situations are tough because you (as an adult) can't really do anything in retaliation. :lol:

I haven't had too man encounters with racism. I know the ones I did, I didn't handle too well.

I mean dude was a sucka because he ran to his car.

But he is an ignorant child. Those situations are tough because you (as an adult) can't really do anything in retaliation. :lol:

what about beating the **** outta his/her parents b
messing up the car?

im not arguing with a 13 yo & im for sure aint getting punked by no 13 yo lol

not that my man got punked by him but you get my point

Too many cameras everywhere. Trying to dish out that instant karma rarely works out good, whatever the case....however out here in maga country Colorado I know the feels exactly

Too many cameras everywhere. Trying to dish out that instant karma rarely works out good, whatever the case....however out here in maga country Colorado I know the feels exactly

grocery store parking lot? where do you live where they have (good) camera everywhere? at least where i am at, it's notorious for being useless lol. might be different elsewhere.

... I hate living here
That's ******* horrible man, where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

I grew up with alot of Chinese so I never even thought about disrespecting my friends like that even jokingly. It's crazy how intolerant people are in our modern world, those simple-minded ************* are a dying breed so let that kid and his family get what's coming from them eventually. It's easy to say to keep your head up and all that, but I'd be pissed for a while if that happened to me.

Last edited:
What's the white people equivalent to cornrows, I'm trynna see somn. A mullet maybe? Are any of their hairstyles deemed unprofessional?

Ate a pizza from BJ’s brew house I’m so ashamed I’m not supposed to be out here eating like this

The first two slices was hitting though

Also I’m cool with New Years resolutions
But damn nobody wants to go through this week hearing about how you going to cut off friends and goofy **** like that
WTF

Ate a pizza from BJ’s brew house I’m so ashamed I’m not supposed to be out here eating like this

The first two slices was hitting though

Also I’m cool with New Years resolutions
But damn nobody wants to go through this week hearing about how you going to cut off friends and goofy **** like that
WTF
Their pizza is amazing. I almost got one Thursday but I had a burger from Monday and that's enough fatty food for a week.

Back
Top Bottom