the thread about nothing...

Had Del Taco earlier.....bathroom in my future?
918B4C96-7362-45FB-8EBC-332F092D5F5A.jpeg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Yo.

Something about the word 'yummy'....**** sets me off, everytime...*****, is it good or NOT? I dont like it.

Never had Del Taco. Like if KFC made tacos?

Remember getting excited when a song you liked came out with a video
I remember playing Santana’s Town all day, everyday when I first heard it. Had it blasting through the PC speakers one day then paused it to go to the bathroom. Then I hear the song start playing randomly. I go back to my room and see Juelz on TV strutting across the street in a 4xl tall tee :smokin

At least 7 more days of rain lol.

It's been about two weeks already. Just glad no serious flooding is happening. This could be the mildest July ever if this keeps up.

How many days a week are you running Mr. Forrest Gump? Lol when do you let your body rest & recover?
I'm bad at honoring rest days. Been running 5k min everyday with about 1 day recovery every 2 weeks. I should recover today but I'm gonna get my run in. Need to be better about rest days. Biking this weekend so I might set the run aside for a day or two.

Just a regular *** Mountain Dew. Someone came through work and gave us a bunch of them. I feeling DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican tho. I don’t know it it’s worth it.
Man, just drink the soda. It's just a soda, you've had soda in the past year, right?
Quite simple. He tried to make a name for himself by taking shots at me which failed.

I've gone to war with the sharks of NT i sure as hell wont lose to one of those little fish you find for $3 swimming in a little cup at a 99 cent store.

Also, i despise hypebeasts.
Oh you tall-tail telling crackhead. Any shot I've taken was in response. You & I both know you started this over your unhinged bias towards WWE's generally crappy product and any "negative" critique towards it all in while you cannot wait to sink your teeth into other promotions.

Also, I am the legit antithesis of a hypebeast, so piss off, you loanshark.

Back
Top Bottom