the thread about nothing...

Am I watching food videos when I should be sleeping?

1626384377748-gif.2828279

after 2 and 1/2 weeks of moving and 5 days of transporting heavy items, we now at the last phase of unboxing a few items in our new place. it's been a pretty rough 3 weeks and have to call in 2 days off work just to get my bearing. fatigue has finally set in with lower back aches for carrying and pushing items, a few cuts and splinters here and there and dizziness. I got tomorrow to fully recuperate before going back to work on Saturday. it's like I did some heavy workout and messed up my IF for a few days as I needed the extra calories for such transfer. I couldn't even fully enjoy the food due to stress. now atleast it's beginning to settle down quite slow.

Interesting. The depth perception test was different than the standard tests at the driving schools though. I had to go all the way to Brussels for that. The driving instructors did let me drive initially but after having to pump the brakes so many times to prevent me from crashing into something, they essentially kicked me out and told me to get that test in Brussels.

I don't know if LASIK could boost my depth perception sufficiently but it'd have to be a pretty substantial difference. Either way I wouldn't trust myself driving a car. Pretty sure nobody who knows me would get in a car with me either. :lol:
I almost went for a LASIK about more than 10 years ago due to my astigmatism. due to financial constraints, I wasn't able to afford it back then.

i've never played a game of futbol/soccer in my life but I've always found beauty in the sport. today, i finally laced up a pair of shoes and went to a field where they play pick up.

i've played basketball most of my teenage and adult life, so i consider myself to be fairly coordinated but good lord, this sport is tough. it's pick up so folks werent taking it super serious but any time a teammate passed me the ball, i had absolutely no idea what to do with it. just punted that **** away in any direction before a defender stole the ball. within 60 seconds of me joining, i committed a handball.. someone just said, "i didn't see anything." **** it, just let me play defense any call it a day :lol: a humbling experience to say the least
tried futbol back in college upon the invitation of some new friends who played the game. my initial impression was, boy that is really a giant field to run around on. just one full field run and I was already gassed. was wearing basketball sneakers since I don't have cleats nor have the money for them. it was fun except for the running. for a beginner, I got too excited on scoring my first goal. running on the left and about to kick the ball on the left side of the post, I accidentally created some spin on the ball causing it to curve ridiculously from the left going straight to the goal only to sail ridiculously to the right missing/avoiding the goalie and past the right post. for me, it was a beautiful miss. I never had the chance to play the game again which is kinda sad. it was a farewell game for those friends as we were graduating.

A lot of work today, that's great, good fatigue, physical, but mind is okay so have to buy some food then eating it watching Better Call Saul season 5 and finally video games till death does its part :rofl:

If I succeed to make some abs exercices before sleeping and with this fatigue I would be able to sleep A LOT

Back
Top Bottom