the thread about nothing...

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

Idky ppl wanna live on there. You got whether so hot that natural fires occurs, along w/ tsunami, & earthquakes to be legitimately concerned about. Not worth the stress, imo. Oh, and sinkholes. One minute you're walking on the sidewalk and the next you're screaming for help 20ft under it.

I’m out here for work
But I don’t mind dry heat
Idky ppl wanna live on there. You got whether so hot that natural fires occurs, along w/ tsunami, & earthquakes to be legitimately concerned about. Not worth the stress, imo. Oh, and sinkholes. One minute you're walking on the sidewalk and the next you're screaming for help 20ft under it.

I really don't understand why this MF posts videos of fights or altercations at Dodger Stadium on his Instagram account only to end up deleting them eventually. I shared a couple of them on this site, now they can't be seen because that 🤡 deleted them.

Just keep them on there since it's not incriminating or anything like that.

The fool's Instagram is @pmdeezy

Haven't seen this dudes videos in years. Seems like he was going through some physical and mental health things. Good to see he's still around tho. His content has changed a bit but man this video below is some truth

Yeah his befriend died from an overdose then he had some skin that happened (hence the full body tattoo) along w/ some other stuff that had homie down bad w/ depression. It was looking like he wasn't gonna make it at one point. At the very least, I'm glad he's doing better.

One of our competitors at work got all our work emails and sent the whole company a link to install a virus.

AMAZING :rofl:

now everyone is responding to the email from hr “I clicked the link and installed it!!!”

should have never gave these old heads Iphones. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom