the thread about nothing...

I’m glad you didn’t pop anything off man, **** can get crazy real quick when they’re 10+ deep :lol:

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. I just read the news. That sucks!
Yeah bro you're absolutely right. We had a great time & enjoyed the atmosphere, went to the garage to get my car & were driving around & through a massive pumped up crowd to grab some grub. All of a sudden this skinny little white dude who at the moment had that big **** energy in him just started off & his boys followed suit, they came real close to my car too & we had the windows down because the forecast was nice and warm for that day. I wanted to reply "It ain't as bad as being from Boston b****h lol" but my sis-in-law kept saying don't say nothing don't say nothing to them, keep driving & she was getting real nervous cuz there wasn't that much distance between us & them. Like you said when that many ppl involved **** gets crazy real quick & I def don't want to live the day where I am forced to turn my car into a weapon. Imagine having to call my boss & explain "yeah can't make it into work today, they got me locked up in Boston, watch the evening news" :lol:

zmaqbool zmaqbool wow that could’ve been really bad. I’m happy the sis-in-law made you think it through first.

I have to do that a lot with my dad. He thinks that by telling the guy he’s arguing with/insulting that he’s “a senior citizen, you’ll go to jail if you hit me”....... that the other guy is going to stop? Nah, I don’t think that’ll work. :lol::smh:

Saw this on a thread about “faces your dog makes to ruin pictures.” The internet is ruthless
5C4FA597-A63F-43CD-A906-A3ABF38C352E.jpeg

zmaqbool zmaqbool wow that could’ve been really bad. I’m happy the sis-in-law made you think it through first.

I have to do that a lot with my dad. He thinks that by telling the guy he’s arguing with/insulting that he’s “a senior citizen, you’ll go to jail if you hit me”....... that the other guy is going to stop? Nah, I don’t think that’ll work. :lol::smh:
Yeah 9 outta 10 times the "I am a senior" isn't going to work lol. Crazy people have nothing to lose. Tell your dad to just be passive as possible. And especially since the pandemic began everyone is on edge. They just arrested this street performer here in Times Sq. There was a feud between him & some other performer over turf & territory. Dude started shooting bullets in open public like it's nothing. An innocent marine visiting from Upstate NY got grazed by a bullet luckiky he's ok. I mean it's THAT serious like even as a street performer? Lol people man :smh:

Yeah 9 outta 10 times the "I am a senior" isn't going to work lol. Crazy people have nothing to lose. Tell your dad to just be passive as possible. And especially since the pandemic began everyone is on edge.

My bro and I have tried several times and there’s just zero chill in him. I can only imagine the stuff that happens and he doesn’t tell us about. Just 2 days ago my bro answered one of his phone calls and you could hear him on the line yelling curse words at someone on the street. Apparently he didn’t like how they responded to a question he had :smh:

Back
Top Bottom