the thread about nothing...

Which leads us to THEE question, TAN. Would you dat an “actress”? Y’all have a good connection/vibe, both of y’all open and honest, you know, it feels like a good fit, except she has about 100 hours worth of scenes on the web. Would you do it??
yeah

we all got pasts

if she vibes with me and we are clicking and respect eachoother then i got no qualms

but just cuz she a video maker dont make her a thought.

just how some girls are not video makers and are thoughts

cuz i've met some from each side

yeah

we all got pasts

if she vibes with me and we are clicking and respect eachoother then i got no qualms

“thought(s)”u say?

Screenshot_20210615-184015_TikTok.jpg

yeah

we all got pasts

Respect is the magic word in these situations.

Have an Ex with a super high body count.

Never was an issue for me.

The problem was she had a problem with me knowing her past.

She wasn't comfortable with herself and it impacted how she moved with me.

Ex:

She invited me out to a party knowing she smashed the host / birthday boy who invited her.

As soon as we got there, he looked dead at us and they hugged in that "We smashing" way.

I asked her who dude was and she told me "Oh, he's just an old college friend".

Biz Markie plays in my head.

Knowing how she got down in college, I carried on with a "Yeah?" and proceeded to the party with her leading the way / grabbing my hand.

Slight heat felt on the back of my head.

With the host up on stage with next to the DJ, she dances all up on me - damn near giving it up right there on the dance floor.

Dude must have been paying attention because he grabs the DJs mic and says "Some of y'all might need to get a room up in here" - while looking dead at her.

She goes even harder.

Mobb Deep plays in my head.

Get back to her place and as soon as the lights go out her phone starts ringing crazy.

She finally tells me its dude from the party - who now is no longer a "college friend" but someone she was "dating".

I gave no dambs - and funny enough that made her feel even worse after lying.

Told her that I had no problem with what she did in the past as long as she tells me what's up when we are out together and someone she smashed is there...just for my own situational awareness. No more "college friend" lies and such.

She couldn't handle that simple request - happened two more times...even after I told her a woman I smashed was at a cookout we went to.

She and her friends would say - Why when a Man does it, its cool but when Women do it we are called $%*!#@?"

I learned that when Women say that (at least in my experience) they aren't really cool with their decisions like they claim to be.

Because the real "$%*!#@?" I've met have absolutely zero shame in their game...at all, no matter what Men do / don't do or who is at a party.

Basically comes down to being real with yourself and others...

Respect.

Last edited:
He gave her too much importance. I've been tricked twice by the same woman in like 2006, since then it was impossible to me to accept some things. I did accept things I wouldn't have to, but this kind of behavior, never again. Basically I had a car, I went to pick up a woman at night in another city, I took her to my home AND THEN she decided to tell me that people used to try to rape her by the past. So that means you don't like me and realize it only know and try to disgust me of the idea of having sex with you. I dislike to be manipulated so I hated how she acted. We did sleep together, didn't do nothing. Feet to face :lol: I gave her a second chance a few time later but again she tricked me, differently, she invited a guy who happened to be her ex, so we were all together at my home, and they were too closed. So I didn't sleep because I didn't want them to #### in my studio apartment :rofl: I put some alarm in order to wake them up like I had some stuff to do, I took those 2 parasites in my car, I brought them back to their city, and I instantly forgot about that girl but I decided this day no woman would play me again. I can't prevent a woman to cheat. But the way a woman acts with you when you're with her, it's different ! It doesn't mean all other women were respectful, most of them were, but not them all, but girls you better know no way another one play with my nerves like this. I also knew a girl, in fact an ex girlfriend, this one acted to have some presents for christmas then told me she cheated me. Those experiences changed me. Not the kind of forget this kind of things :lol: So paying for a woman ? No. I don't want to chase the ##### no more. If something have to happen with a woman, good. If not, that's life. There are other great things to do. Like not be taken for a ####.
Respect is the magic word in these situations.

Have an Ex with a super high body count.

Never was an issue for me.

The problem was she had a problem with me knowing her past.

She wasn't comfortable with herself and it impacted how she moved with me.

Ex:

She invited me out to a party knowing she smashed the host / birthday boy who invited her.

As soon as we got there, he looked dead at us and they hugged in that "We smashing" way.

I asked her who dude was and she told me "Oh, he's just an old college friend".

Biz Markie plays in my head.

Knowing how she got down in college, I carried on with a "Yeah?" and proceeded to the party with her leading the way / grabbing my hand.

Slight heat felt on the back of my head.

With the host up on stage with next to the DJ, she dances all up on me - damn near giving it up right there on the dance floor.

Dude must have been paying attention because he grabs the DJs mic and says "Some of y'all might need to get a room up in here" - while looking dead at her.

She goes even harder.

Mobb Deep plays in my head.

Get back to her place and as soon as the lights go out her phone starts ringing crazy.

She finally tells me its dude from the party - who now is no longer a "college friend" but someone she was "dating".

I gave no dambs - and funny enough that made her feel even worse after lying.

Told her that I had no problem with what she did in the past as long as she tells me what's up when we are out together and someone she smashed is there...just for my own situational awareness. No more "college friend" lies and such.

She couldn't handle that simple request - happened two more times...even after I told her a woman I smashed was at a cookout we went to.

She and her friends would say - Why when a Man does it, its cool but when Women do it we are called $%*!#@?"

I learned that when Women say that (at least in my experience) they aren't really cool with their decisions like they claim to be.

Because the real "$%*!#@?" I've met have absolutely zero shame in their game...at all, no matter what Men do / don't do or who is at a party.

Basically comes down to being real with yourself and others...

Respect.
not saying it's a common practice but some women do that on purpose out of spite to the other person or sort of display of revenge. it's despicable especially for one who isn't informed of what's up. it would have nice if a woman would inform you ahead of time or plan together rather than being used to make someone else feel jealous. the worst part of it is, that chick is into that other person and not you. you are just there as a bait. that's the main reason why they take you to that event. it would have been funny though, if you left the party ahead of schedule on your own or pick another girl in that party. two can play that game.

not saying it's a common practice but some women do that on purpose out of spite to the other person or sort of display of revenge. it's despicable especially for one who isn't informed of what's up. it would have nice if a woman would inform you ahead of time or plan together rather than being used to make someone else feel jealous. the worst part of it is, that chick is into that other person and not you. you are just there as a bait. that's the main reason why they take you to that event. it would have been funny though, if you left the party ahead of schedule on your own or pick another girl in that party. two can play that game.
having said that, this reminds me of this classic comedy that is quite relatable.
p28309_p_v10_ac.jpg

Back
Top Bottom