the thread about nothing...

C27FD756-4968-4A39-AFED-11FC807128A3.jpeg

My G.M. took me to the MoMa when I 9 or 10, and I saw this white canvas in this highly "prestigious" museum & I couldn't not she it as the bull**** it was. She never brought me back. I'm convinced most "art" is just a way to finesse rich pretentious white ppl outta their money :rofl:

I believe that canvas sold for millions down the line. Just bull**** :lol: :smh:
Couldn't agree more and that's typically the kind of things I could not say at work to people because you can't say nothing, everything is a polemic when you mention something.
But I am agree you really would have fill all vital boxes to lose time with some fake art ####. Sometimes it's like rich people enjoying going to the ghetto for its pittoresque side or the same kind of mind people having some fascination for criminals, prisons, asyleums like if it was cool. But these people don't know ####, ask the people working in it if it's cool :lol: like some sadistic kids torturing pets for fun

I shocked people years ago at work talking about the fact OCD was mostly something the Whites over the others have ( I have some ), there was a long silence :lol: what is racist when it's true ? Or at least that's a point of view.
Next step is the first to say Asians and Blacks could sometimes be eating rice even if it's not 100 % accurate would have problems :lol:
" Some Whites could have blonde hair...
- I can't let you say that, it's racism ! "

:rofl: chill people, suspect to can't take anything like this

My G.M. took me to the MoMa when I 9 or 10, and I saw this white canvas in this highly "prestigious" museum & I couldn't not she it as the bull**** it was. She never brought me back. I'm convinced most "art" is just a way to finesse rich pretentious white ppl outta their money :rofl:

I believe that canvas sold for millions down the line. Just bull**** :lol: :smh:

I must say that a high number of so-called art are a scam and some great number of rich people are either gullible or don't know what to do with their money or just parading their wealth into buying that what people in general would call as garbage.

there are lots of unknown and less popular good art out there that can be acquired for less than a day's wage yet these rich dudes waste it all on something that a typical person could also do.
anyway, speaking of art, Akiane Kramarik has pretty much amazed me with her work. I'm not really an art enthusiast but I do admire what is obviously perceived as beautiful art and not having to look too deep and see what a million dollar white canvas to understand that it's b.s.

among the paintings that I have seen, the Prince of Peace painting by Akiane always gives me that surreal haunting feeling/emotion that I don't experience in others.

When you pay too much for something anyone can do and which no one wants, you just paid for the storytelling and the hype. Like when I watch some YouTuber's sneakers collections, some have only hype, no coherence in their collection and the way they talk about things, they know nothing, there is no passion, it's just a way of telling others " You can't afford it, but me, I have it, and you know what ? I don't even care and I won't even wear them ah ah ah (devilish laugh here)"

marikomorose marikomorose you can keep Rihanna :lol:

AA_SQR_WEB-3.jpg

Talking about Rihanna it's funny because at her beginnings she wasn't into this "sexy" way of being, it must be her "good girl gone bad", I think her career twisted with Umbrella, I could be wrong. Even if I prefer Rihanna to Beyoncé, I think both are overpriced. Alicia is pure beauty, no need cheat codes.

12 year old boy & 14 year old girl out here playing GTA in real life. Busting into houses and having AK shootouts w/ cops. The 14 year old said "I'm gonna roll this down like GTA!". She got hit but survived. Both facing armed burglary and attempted murder.

I must be heartless but a psycho kid is first a psycho. So no innocent people would have to suffer from dangerous people just because they are children...

EDIT : Did he not even told which GTA episode he was talking ? Imagine a conversation with a negociator
18871721.jpg

" Kid? you said you wanted to turn this into GTA, right ?
- Yes
- Which episode ?
- GTA V
- SNIPERS ! "

AA_SQR_WEB-3.jpg

Talking about Rihanna it's funny because at her beginnings she wasn't into this "sexy" way of being, it must be her "good girl gone bad", I think her career twisted with Umbrella, I could be wrong. Even if I prefer Rihanna to Beyoncé, I think both are overpriced. Alicia is pure beauty, no need cheat codes.
I'd say it has to do with marketing. Rihanna ain't got no skills singing so she had to sell what she could sell like a hooker. let's face it, without her looks, Rihanna won't be even talked about. Alicia though has both beauty and talent. I'd rather watch Alicia over some Kardashian type entertainment.

speaking of Alicia's beauty and singing talent, she kinda reminds me of Toni Braxton in a certain way.

I'd say it has to do with marketing. Rihanna ain't got no skills singing so she had to sell what she could sell like a hooker. let's face it, without her looks, Rihanna won't be even talked about. Alicia though has both beauty and talent. I'd rather watch Alicia over some Kardashian type entertainment.

speaking of Alicia's beauty and singing talent, she kinda reminds me of Toni Braxton in a certain way.
I would say Sade, elegance and talent, and at some point there is no debate about it

I must be heartless but a psycho kid is first a psycho. So no innocent people would have to suffer from dangerous people just because they are children...
you are not heartless. some kids just don't have that moral compass despite having a good parental background. I too feel the same that some laws are just too lenient on psychopaths. I remember a case too well regarding some grade school kids probably around 9 years old kidnapping a toddler and killing him in such an inhumane way. they were never charged because they were minors back then but instead were institutionalized. I think they got out now since they are now adults and have taken different names for their privacy. also, brings me back to the infamous Columbine shootings. for me, psychopathy has no place in modern society, keep them locked up forever.

you are not heartless. some kids just don't have that moral compass despite having a good parental background. I too feel the same that some laws are just too lenient on psychopaths. I remember a case too well regarding some grade school kids probably around 9 years old kidnapping a toddler and killing him in such an inhumane way. they were never charged because they were minors back then but instead were institutionalized. I think they got out now since they are now adults and have taken different names for their privacy. also, brings me back to the infamous Columbine shootings. for me, psychopathy has no place in modern society, keep them locked up forever.
I'm not even that soft, I mean : death sentence, that's it. With all "good" people, at least people not injurying others in any ways, dying from disturbed people, let's make this more simple. Regular people wouldn't have to fear for their life or for their family...

I would say Sade, elegance and talent, and at some point there is no debate about it
that's another one. although I must say, there is nothing much of class coming out nowadays in this era of entertainment. the music industry definitely has gone a nosedive and it's not even funny. even Milli Vanilli would thrive in this era, guess they came out in the wrong real music talented generation.

No, that was just sexy without the quotation marks, then it became "sexy" which means not just sexy but with some dirtiness and craziness in some imagery, not every time of course

What I meant is she tried hard to break the image of the good girl

I'm fine with S.O.S probably the first music video I've seen her and I liked. Disturbia got me all too cringy, so no thank you.

I'm not even that soft, I mean : death sentence, that's it. With all "good" people, at least people not injurying others in any ways, dying from disturbed people, let's make this more simple. Regular people wouldn't have to fear for their life or for their family...
you are still soft. death sentence is a gift and an easy out. I would go for torture or fear factor for eternity. although I'd give them a pass if they were someone like DEXTER MORGAN.

AA_SQR_WEB-3.jpg

Rihanna took control of her image & funded her career personally around the "Good Girl Gone Bad" era b/c the label didn't believe in her. This is why she's so rich off of music. Yes she has a machine, but it's mostly her. She

I have the same birthday as Alicia Keys, and in the interviews I've seen of her, we pretty much act the same, and I tend to find it somewhat off putting. I always have. Laidback & interpersonal, but still very distant.

I've never been into women that damn near exactly reminded me of me, or at the very least in the sense of being very laidback b/c it forces me to not be & I don't care for that. Like the times I've had to do group projects w/ shy ppl. Laidback & shy isn't the same thing. But yeah, I'd prefer for my partner to be the mouthpiece & I'll take over when necessary, and judging who she married she's the same way. Beautiful woman though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom