the thread about nothing...

This paper im working on
sick.gif

I didn't get the end of American Psycho...........

was it all a dream?

:nerd:
many signs point to it all being in his head and him being a psycho.

It was real, I remember reading about the director explaining this and saying how she wished they made it more clearer to the viewer that it was real

:wow:

never heard this, bout to look into it some more.

I didn't get the end of American Psycho...........
was it all a dream?
nerd.gif
many signs point to it all being in his head and him being a psycho.
It was real, I remember reading about the director explaining this and saying how she wished they made it more clearer to the viewer that it was real
eek.gif

never heard this, bout to look into it some more.
This is the video I saw, you can see it's been chopped..wish I could find the whole interview.

To be honest, she might not even be talking about the murders but I took it as that
laugh.gif

so this lady at my deli counter follows up on a conversation we had two months ago about me being transfered closer to home......Well she get into talking about parallell dimesnion and visualizing my self doing better

Well now she want me to come to her "office " and lay on her Amethyst Healing bed to reach a new plane to motivate me......

Her husband looked like a creeper

Am i
(Not likely,
somewhat likely,
very likely,
extremely likely,
don't know

to get molested?

so this lady at my deli counter follows up on a conversation we had two months ago about me being transfered closer to home......Well she get into talking about parallell dimesnion and visualizing my self doing better
Well now she want me to come to her "office " and lay on her Amethyst Healing bed to reach a new plane to motivate me......
Her husband looked like a creeper
Am i
(Not likely,
somewhat likely,
very likely,
extremely likely,
don't know
to get molested?

Back
Top Bottom