the thread about nothing...

its quite a bit bigger

if you can't handle the size and want something new get the nexus 4.

& I thought my lil punk *** htc hero was big :lol:

so much want :x

w/ built in wireless hot spot, apple cpu and hard drive mounted on a rack in the trunk. :smokin

:pimp:

Always beasted, but after seeing Lost in Translation recently (pre nose job at that)....Scarlett Johansson has to be one of the most naturally beautiful women I've ever seen.

These niketalk subscription emails are getting ridiculous. I keep turning it off and then I go back a min later and its turned on again. Its like they dont want me to stop getting them smfh

It's had been happening to me.. Lately as well.. I post a reply and somehow I'm on "immediately" I've to repost something new in the same thread to "daily digest"

lol this mad me uncomfortable for some reason

santini is :pimp: but this video gave me the creeps.... and an awkward erection

The TS thread has been locked.
I didn't come here to post anything that pertains to the discussion in that thread, but I found this to be hilarious.
Top 3 posters in the TS thread.

Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

i can imagine ninjahood was in there fighting with you as to why your were interested in such a subject?
I didn't get into a never ending discussion with ninjahood.

I didn't come here to post anything that pertains to the discussion in that thread, but I found this to be hilarious.

i can imagine ninjahood was in there fighting with you as to why your were interested in such a subject?

and posting some of the most vivid homosexual imagery I have ever read.

son tried to tell me imagery means pictures :lol: :lol: :lol:

son tried to tell me imagery means pictures
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He is a hood Augusten Burroughs 

son tried to tell me imagery means pictures :lol: :lol: :lol:

who da hood?

Yeah... so many graphic descriptions and in depth hypothetical scenarios it really lead me to believe he was speaking from personal experience.

So... now that the "Discussion" thread is dunzo... Whos gonna start the "Official Appreciation Thread" ? :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom