the thread about nothing...

you the type to hit it once and say that's your broad
im the type to hit it once and tell her don't call

These niketalk subscription emails are getting ridiculous. I keep turning it off and then I go back a min later and its turned on again. Its like they dont want me to stop getting them smfh

tumblr_mc5lrmIDUU1rhs2z4o1_500.gif

creepy as ****

Freaking cold outside...these North Dakota winters ain't no joke. 10 deg outside with 20mph winds feels like -10. So glad I was able to get this indoor job and not have to work outside all day at an oil rig. Gonna take it one day at a time to get thru this winter :lol:

Just filled out like 5 applications and out of all those I think Dollar tree might be the job i've been yearning for.

apply for UPS Hub in your area, they always hiriring and basically hire anyone :lol:

i just applied and got a interview on Friday.

2 jobs thru the Holidays :pimp:

I leave work in 45 minutes and im about 10 minutes from flipping out on these dumb *** patients families who let their kids run around and yell in the waiting room.

Tinashe >>>>>>> Karrueche
Seiko>>>>>>>Karrueche
Beat & bruised rihanna>>>>Karrueche
A 2 + some makeup>>>Karrueche
i saw that tinashe chick at coachella 09, saw her dancing and was trying to figure out where i had seen her then i realized she was the chick on that cartoon network show, i msgd her on myspace and asked if that was her and she said yeah, i went to look for the msgs right now but couldnt find em..that place is a graveyard.
laugh.gif

baby girl was on two and a half men as well :wow: :wow:
kid sister use to be nt thick :x
dunno what iYen was trying to do making a thread like that.

Last edited:
I sometimes forget how much I like Scarlett Johansson. It seems like she's been around forever, but she's only 27 and still :pimp:

Recent pictures
Normal... :pimp:
tumblr_m930meFGFP1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

Dressed up.
these guys know..
Me and her are in a steady relationship , she just doesnt know I exist. Its cool though.

Back
Top Bottom