the thread about nothing...

I know people might criticize you for paying, but that seems like an adventurous situation.

I gotta admit that this kind of situation makes me feel young, like she already knows how to play this **** and I'm here doing my best impro

Oh for ****’s sake

Her response: “Not really. Briefly when I was younger but back then I didn’t have a clear idea of my sexuality. I made out with guys to keep up appearances for a time before I was ready to come out.”

I can’t make sense of this. :stoneface:

**** this **** my man ... hahahah

If it were me I would have just dropped it already, play her with some reverse psychology, life is too short

Oh for ****’s sake

Her response: “Not really. Briefly when I was younger but back then I didn’t have a clear idea of my sexuality. I made out with guys to keep up appearances for a time before I was ready to come out.”

I can’t make sense of this. :stoneface:
she sounds like she is using you to make herself feel better.
if she's a coworker, def don't go there. it's a terrible mistake.

ebf06c4f999a943f2c17d1ea6b471054ae0db46b.jpg

she sounds like she is using you to make herself feel better.
if she's a coworker, def don't go there. it's a terrible mistake.

Truth. I’ve never done it but witnessed it at work. Walked in to say hello and the two new “love birds” were awkwardly quiet and ignoring each other while working in the same room. I stepped out quick :lol:

Yooo I’m not sure if this has been spoke about but we aren’t doing the March madness competition this year???

Belgium Belgium Listen to jape jape he's true
Got women playing the same game at work, they're just about manipulate men and increase their ego

If a woman is really interested by you she wouldn't make you lose your time or mind, at least it's what I think, no time for these girls' BS, here for real women :lol: escape young ladies, a waste of time in all aspects

I agree, she just wanted to flirt for fun for some sick reason. Move on to the next one and don't waste anytime on pursuing her. If she really wants you, she'll go after you. Than if she isn't really interested, well at least you didn't waste any more time going forward.

Back
Top Bottom