the thread about nothing...

Not really a big fan but it's crazy how they trying to cancel everything
1614719291848.png

No one to cancel the cancel culture ?

- - = +

EDIT : + if no one could say nothing or do anything, it looks like some dictatorship, and who are they to tell people how to act ? Or I miss something...
Then people would do things not because they feel it like this, just by fear, what about the choice ?

" When a man can not choose, he ceased to be a man "

for the first video from A Clockwork Orange

I'm conflicted about these weird sex conversations with Amy

On the one hand it's very arousing but on the other hand she's lesbian so it's just pointless.

French president from 2007 to 2012 will go in jail :rofl:
3 years but only 1 "really" in jail, but no worries, in France they got VIP cells, they won't let it with the others :lol:

1st thing he did when he became president : increase his salary for 100% if I'm correct...

French president from 2007 to 2012 will go in jail :rofl:
3 years but only 1 "really" in jail, but no worries, in France they got VIP cells, they won't let it with the others :lol:

1st thing he did when he became president : increase his salary for 100% if I'm correct...
It's about time, if I remember correctly the Sarkozy investigation dates back to around 2012.

It's about time, if I remember correctly the Sarkozy investigation dates back to around 2012.
Quite possible, a lot of french politics dealt with investigations and for most of them they always succeed to escape from the Justice, so I'm glad to see they make an example with him, maybe it's time to change the way it works...Don't remember but in a nordic country some politic decided to quit his job for himself after a controversy or a breach, you couldn't see this here yet :lol:
They know they're untouchable when they're in the place, so they wouldn't give up

Some of you convince that yourselves that your beautifully crafted jean needs huge stupid holes in them.
Hate holes in jeans, and as its origins, poors or lows wanted to be dressed in an elegant way, and some richs adopted some kind of poor style because of fashion creators, and now poors/lows imitate riches imitating poors...
Like luxury for riches, then poors/lows were about it, and reason why riches worn these brands became obsolete

Last edited:
Quite possible, a lot of french politics dealt with investigations and for most of them they always succeed to escape from the Justice, so I'm glad to see they make an example with him, maybe it's time to change the way it works...Don't remember but in a nordic country some politic decide to quit his job for himself after a controversy or a breach, you couldn't see this here yet :lol:
They know they're untouchable when they're in the place, so they wouldn't give up
The worst we've probably had is a former Senate chairman getting indicted for 'influence peddling' but he died before trial. The indictment said he acted on behalf of a wealthy crook from Kazakhstan in using his influence in order to speedrun a law through parliament that allowed criminals to literally pay off their charges. Within days after it was passed, the crook paid off all his charges. The law was later ruled unconstitutional. The chairman's excuse was that his only involvement with the crook was that he only acted as a lawyer for the guy and any of his Senate activities were wholly separated.

Actually I'm pretty sure that probe happened to involve people close to Sarkozy as well :lol:
The scandal was referred to as "Kazakhgate" here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom