the thread about nothing...

i wish there was a fact checker on all internet sites everywhere that fact checks ppl so you cant lie online.
bet you these threads and forums and comments would be a lot different, or there would be no comments lol.
Black ppl can't get covid b/c of melanin is probably the angriest I've got at an internet rumour. Moreso b/c ppl were legit running w/ it :rofl:

I can't say his name b/c it's been deleted. Last I remember it was like "user1997238" or something like that now.
Just a rough idea of the troll's username at the time though, doesn't have to be a link to the guy's profile lol.

Just a rough idea of the troll's username at the time though, doesn't have to be a link to the guy's profile lol.
I remember thinking he was 3god 3god at 1st, but he turned out be very diet version. There wasn't really ever a meanest w/ humour it was usually just mean..

Black ppl can't get covid b/c of melanin is probably the angriest I've got at an internet rumour. Moreso b/c ppl were legit running w/ it :rofl:

Ooooh, I can recall one such NTer who used to post here thinking the same at the start of the pandemic. In fact he was happy it was affecting other races ....that is until it reached his own. His tune eventually changed to “we’re gonna be alright” :lol: :smh: . Glad we no longer read his nonsense in this thread.

As we talk about a transgender, if she has lost she would have been mocked, no outcome
- sorry triple posts, not good with quoting :rofl:

She did lose one of her fights to an actually skilled fighter, and transphobes were quiet :lol: they just use convenient examples that fit their narrative.

But was this done on Ashlee Evan's Smith? I ask because this is a grey area that people really have hard stances on. It always fascinates me from an arguments sake. What if she didn't do 2 years of hormone replacement...what if her testosterone levels are dramatically higher than most women. What if her bone density is not depleted.

I ask inquisitively because you can measure these things from man to man and it could be just as big of a difference but i wonder what the % difference is.

There was no question Fox went through all the procedures and years of hormone replacement therapy, and the medical community already understands that the therapy decreases muscle mass, bone density, strength, etc, and she'd either stop producing or simply produce as much testosterone as any other woman. She still had to train and workout for a long time, she had the same opportunities her opponents did. Testosterone levels are already measured in athletes, there was a famous case where the track and field governing body targeted a South African olympian just because she had a condition that causes her to naturally produce higher levels.

At the end of the day those two instances of fractures were just about different levels of skill, Evans-Smith was the only real challenge she faced and she not only lost, she got TKO'd. Nothing against the rest of those girls she fought but they looked like waitresses at the cheesecake factory. It's like a minor leaguer smashing home runs against a low level minor league pitcher, but getting a golden sombrero in their first game in the MLB. Fox just looked like a much better fighter than the fighters she was competing with for the most part, but she'd probably get her *** handed to her in the UFC.

UFC fighters have suffered these same injuries while fighting too. Sara McMann broke Meisha Tate's orbital bone at 183 but 🤷‍♂️

Dana White clearly wasn't smart back then either, could've been just a little bit progressive and made so much bank signing her for one PPV fight to get destroyed by Cyborg :lol:

Dude, something will happen eventually, just hang on tight.

Once everything is open for all she'll be the best wingman lol
Well we hung out for a few hours today to do some work for the volunteer organization we both work for and she spent some more time continuing her conversation from yesterday about her new meds sending her sex drive through the roof and causing her to be distracted by sexual fantasies while studying :smh::lol:
On one hand I had a great time, she did too, but what an absolute cocktease having to hear this knowing she's lesbian

Not from the impression I got. Though earlier in the conversation where she said she was lesbian, she mentioned she’d been very tired all week from her internship but she still decided to have some kind of party and then very casually mentioned she did some coke and MDMA to combat tiredness.
Then mixed it with alcohol while she’s also on anti-depressants.
She has a bachelor’s in psychology btw and is currently halfway through her master’s in clinical psychology :lol:

I joked around with my friends earlier that with her drug-fueled definition of a party, you never know what might happen :lol:
Either way the only thing that’s changed is I can no longer ask her on a date and take it further in that direction, we’ll get along well as friends. She could be a great wingman

Well we hung out for a few hours today to do some work for the volunteer organization we both work for and she spent some more time continuing her conversation from yesterday about her new meds sending her sex drive through the roof and causing her to be distracted by sexual fantasies while studying :smh::lol:
On one hand I had a great time, she did too, but what an absolute cocktease having to hear this knowing she's lesbian
Pics??

Back
Top Bottom