the thread about nothing...

There's a lot of shows which enhance tolerance or show Afro-American in a different way like The Cosby Show or The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, but for a foreigner, I specify because I don't know how Americans live it, it seems like hypocrisy as segregation seemed to still exist, but I could be wrong and maybe this is just a "cliché"...
Some elements are paradoxical for a non American, like having a gun but be censored on the Internet forums for some bad words...
I have nothing against Americans (typical sentence of someone who has something against as said before in this same thread :lol: but this time I really have nothing against, most of what I know is from America so) but sometimes I feel this good feeling in these sitcoms is like a representation of guilt.
We have something similar in France, every movie about 2nd world war, the way it is turned it's like no French have collaborated. And when I was in school, I hope it have changed yet, in History we were told about the 2nd world war, but Black history was only mentionned in English class, and they didn't talk about Maghrebian or African like they were not a part of the France...
Sorry or not to have extrapolate :lol:

Image result for kip dynamite meme

What was that trolls name that got the boot last year? He was probably the biggest jerkoff I've seen on here. Like whatever he said to Meth got him wiped off the NT database.

Which troll are you speaking of? There are many on NT, lol. Say his name if he’s already banned, not like they can do anything about it :lol:

Season 5 Episode 11, first time I saw this show, late but great ! I tried years ago, wasn't convinced, but I do have change my mind ^^
Love this character until there, we would see :smokin

i wish there was a fact checker on all internet sites everywhere that fact checks ppl so you cant lie online.
bet you these threads and forums and comments would be a lot different, or there would be no comments lol.

fam, first and foremost, sorry to hear about the car being in the shop and this whole *** ordeal. just a quick question, was your car in an accident and was the other party at fault?

my car was recently involved in an accident where i wasn't at fault and the other party's insurance covered my rental for the two+ weeks my car was in the shop.. but even if i was at fault, my own insurance would've covered my rental (though they'd inevitably recoup the cost by upping my monthly rate)

Thanks man. Yup, car accident and it was the other driver's fault.

I was actually reading the coverage on my insurance and it states that they only cover 2 weeks of rental. When I first reported it to my insurance, they kept insisting that I can go through them. I'm like naw.

This whole ordeal has been a headache.

Back
Top Bottom