the thread about nothing...

We've been preparing a class action these past two weeks, we finally filed today and primarily because I'm flying to NJ tomorrow to deal with some tax issues.

Sucks *** because I've been focus on three different projects and I wanted to really put some more time into the suit, but I had to rely on my partners this time.

I'm flying tomorrow at 9.00 and I'm still merely prepared for a day.

Fuuuuck, need this month to end so I can catch some time to regroup lol

I bought tickets for the drive in move theatre for next Friday
Or so I thought.
looked at the tickets today, it’s for next Thursday
Thursday’s are my soccer days
🤦🏻‍♂️

IMG_0632.PNG

On week 3 of my car being at the body shop. They've been waiting for the supplement to be approved by the insurance. They finally sent it last Friday, but the shop told me it was missing some of the labor they requested so they had to submit another one. Rental car bill is already up to almost $800. To make matters worse, when I called to get the 2nd extension, the idiot put through a charge on my card rather than just adding an authorization. Now I got an $823 charge on my card ($200 is a deposit that they give back) even though I still have the car. I went down there on Monday and they said that there's nothing they can do. Told them this is going to start accruing interest because my billing cycle is about to close. All they said was :🤷:

Back
Top Bottom