the thread about nothing...

re: JD Davidson

Yea, he is only 6'2. GOing to Alabama.

Hopefully he saves those legs. He "wastes" a lot of jumps on the defensive end. The way he blocks shots is wild though. THAT specific skill reminds me of how John Wall was doing it in his HS MixTapes.

re: JD Davidson

Yea, he is only 6'2. GOing to Alabama.

Hopefully he saves those legs. He "wastes" a lot of jumps on the defensive end. The way he blocks shots is wild though. THAT specific skill reminds me of how John Wall was doing it in his HS MixTapes.
His ability to sniff the lane reminds me of lebron and Westbrook. I don't think those extra jumps will do anything

Been on here looking at old threads and rediscovered my entire life from ‘04-‘12 that I posted here.

A lot of us literally grew up here OG’s like Ninjahood, Henz are still active but we need a NT OG’s where are they now thread.

I’m still cool with people in real life from here like Sugahill and Sais.

Started whole relationship with SuperDuperKya that ended horribly all over NT ahah like yo where is she.

Had Enemies like SHYNOP & MayorofNYC

I owe some of y’all money from the CashmereThoughts days. Anyone that needs $50 hit me 😂

My battle with Mayor over my Prom pics as KicksFlipADozen. I wanna make a thread but I already know it’s gonna get derailed 😂😂😂
May I have the that $50?

1612932998963.gif

Back
Top Bottom